Thread: Frustrated? Me, too.

Frustrated? Me, too.

I just want to say that I wish we had responsible government in NYS and Erie County.

I wish that we didn’t have to wait for the outcome of the 2005 election to get some fresh faces in County Hall.

I wish that we didn’t have to wait for the outcome of the 2006 election to get somebody - anybody - elected governor of this state who might consider addressing some of the abominable, long-standing structural and procedural problems plaguing this state and keeping us all down.

I wish that Joel Giambra would resign and move away. Antarctica seems far enough away.

I wish that we could elect some people who knew what the hell they were doing and weren’t beholden to party machines or special interests.

I wish that Albany - our locally elected officials in particular - could see how bad this region is hurting and try to make it better.

These thoughts came to me whilst scrolling down on the upstate blog. It’s bad news after bad news for upstate.

And Albany doesn’t care. Not Pataki, not Bruno, not Silver, not the lobbyists looking out for theirs, not Volker, not Tokasz, not Rath, not Wirth, not a-ny-bo-dy.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

um,

New York city needs our help.

Let's rally around them, please.

they are, afterall, THE city!
    The truth from a troll is still the truth.

when I went to college up in Plattsburgh (Clinton county) there were tONS of people from Long Guy Land and NYC up there, and everytime they said they were from "the city" I said "you mean Syracuse?" (or Albany, or Buffalo, whatever came to mind)

It was funny to see the looks on their faces!
    The truth from a troll is still the truth.

Re: Frustrated? Me, too.

Originally posted by buffalopundit
    I just want to say that I wish we had responsible government in NYS and Erie County.

I wish that we didn’t have to wait for the outcome of the 2005 election to get some fresh faces in County Hall.

I wish that we didn’t have to wait for the outcome of the 2006 election to get somebody - anybody - elected governor of this state who might consider addressing some of the abominable, long-standing structural and procedural problems plaguing this state and keeping us all down.

I wish that Joel Giambra would resign and move away. Antarctica seems far enough away.

I wish that we could elect some people who knew what the hell they were doing and weren’t beholden to party machines or special interests.

I wish that Albany - our locally elected officials in particular - could see how bad this region is hurting and try to make it better.

These thoughts came to me whilst scrolling down on the upstate blog. It’s bad news after bad news for upstate.

And Albany doesn’t care. Not Pataki, not Bruno, not Silver, not the lobbyists looking out for theirs, not Volker, not Tokasz, not Rath, not Wirth, not a-ny-bo-dy.
    You might consider putting your wish list on paper and handing out to those at the Tues leg meeting at 11am. Have you considered meeting at 10am in the lobby of the Rath for a little meet and greet?

Lars
    "... the world is full of educated derelicts..." Calvin Coolidge

Thread Information