Thread: Budget Votes Tied To Pork Money

Budget Votes Tied To Pork Money

Well I'm sure glad Mr. Holt "cleared the air right up" for me on this subject.

For a minute there, I was all "fired up" that "extorsion" methods were being used to "corrupt" our highly distinguished and fair form of local government that has gotten us to where were at. But luckily, he was able to "show me the error of my thinking" !!

I say we toss him a few quick and easy "pass thru's" for doing such a good job of keeping us on the "straight and narrow" of what is deemed "acceptable" JUST because it has been done.....

FOR SO "%$#*%" LONG !!!!

IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ THIS MR HOLT - **** *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT WASN'T FOR GUYS LIKE YOU AND YOUR MANY PASS-THRU'S AND MEMBER ITEMS -

WE WOULDN'T BE WHERE WE ARE !!!!

THANKS, *** **** !!!!!!!!

YOU DESERVE MUCH BETTER SOMEWHERE ELSE.

PLEASE "JUST" LEAVE - NOW ! (BUT DON'T BOGART THEM PASS-THRU'S - THEY STAY AT THE BORDER)

Budget Votes Tied To Pork Money

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_articl...?storyid=28920

"It's extortion. It's been used, and the threat of it has always been there."

Current Chairman George Holt talked about pork money, commonly called “member item” money, and the role it played in passing budgets.

"If you look at every level of government, member items are always there in government. Whether it's on the federal level, the state level, or the local level. And there was an issue where, if you don't support the budget, you don't get the pork, and I want to clear that, and clear the air on that. It's been a process we've been supporting for ten years I've been in the Legislature," said Chairman Holt.

http://www.politicswny.com/

Exclusive: With a 98% certainty State Comptroller Hevesi will announce the findings on Monday. Time & Place not certain as of this report ...

As I mentioned on "Hardline" with Kevin Hardwick, WBEN 930 Sunday at 11:00am, our sources are accurate on this issue, as they are 99% of the time.

The deficit number is $150 plus million.

And this surprises anyone? We got exactly what we deserve and come November, we will probably end up with the same crew because we are all talk and no action.
    "...give me Liberty or give me a beer and I'll think about it awhile..."

Thread Information