Thread: Erie County Jails have just one problem, but it's a BIG one; Sheriff Tim Howard.

Unhappy Erie County Jails have just one problem, but it's a BIG one; Sheriff Tim Howard.

There have been 29 so-called "suicides" since 1989; coincidentally the same year former State Troopers Sheriff Gallivan and Undersheriff took Office. What's the real story behind Erie County Jails? This piece has the names and dates of the deceased.

From "Black Agenda Report:"

Something Demonic is Going On in Buffalo’s County Jail

by Chris Stevenson

“It seems to be the custom of all NYS lockups to classify their deaths as suicides.”

Early last week Edward Berezowski , 54, was reported as found hanging in his cell by his jail-issued pants. According to the Buffalo News he died on Friday, August 17. He was said to have told deputies he was going to his cell to take a nap. Berezowski was just arrested a day or so beforehand for choking an employee at Best Buy. This follows the incident several weeks ago when there was a reported suicide attempt at Buffalo's Erie County Holding Center by an inmate named David Green, 45. Green was said to have tried to hang himself from a railing with a bedsheet, until a deputy cut the sheet and pulled him down. Acting jail Superintendent Thomas Diina said Glenn was screened several times over and not considered a suicide risk.

Berezowski was reported to be found hanging by the pants of his orange jail outfit at 3:16pm by a deputy making routine safety checks in the Echo Long Housing Unit and was cut down and given CPR. Now, I don't know what is more suspect: the alleged suicide just past high-noon, or the quickly-released Sheriff's "internal investigation" that cleared all security staff working under him of responsibility. But one thing I'm pretty certain of: something demonic is going on with Sheriff' Tim Howard's Department (Read more).

http://www.thebuffalobullet.com

Something Demonic alright, it is called a wicked society waxing worse and worse.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

"Perhaps it's just dumb coincidence that many of the people getting arrested are suicide risks, but that all depends on what one considers "risk." What it really looks like is a case of jail staff ignoring warning signs, including letters to church leaders, and forms submitted to jail staff describing poor living conditions, 18-24 hour lockdowns, sleeping on half a blanket, no pillow, and something that barely passes for a mattress"

Jail is a hard place, don't do stupid things to end up there.

Something does seem to be wrong. A County jail shouldn't have that many suicides, maybe a state penitentary but not county jails.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Something Demonic alright, it is called a wicked society waxing worse and worse.
    Start with those in charge .

Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth View Post
    Yes sir, starting right with Obama, then Cuomo, then Poloncarz... all proudly wearing the banner of the Democratic Party 2012 which, by design and plan, is evil.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth View Post
    Believe it or not you're/we are in charge. All we need do is stop watching reality TV and visit relity ala' Tim Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    Believe it or not you're/we are in charge. All we need do is stop watching reality TV and visit relity ala' Tim Howard.
    If I was in charge all those who have been in charge the longest while these acts were being committed would have to resign.

Thread Information