Thread: Tax fed career "Party Player's" and "Sons of Patronage" produce nothing.

Lightbulb Tax fed career "Party Player's" and "Sons of Patronage" produce nothing.

You know when the Supervisor stated what he did - initially I agreed with him. Then as the days wore on I found my self not totally agreeing.

The local tax funded "Service Providers" are a separate group. The problem is when people (usually them) try to lump them in with employees like Police and others.

Police and other tax funded "Employees" actually do produce some thing - no its not a "tangible product" in the usual sense. But how can you put a hourly value on security - how can you compare a guy/gal who hangs out at the park to a Police Officer? You can't - the police actually risk their lives if need be - they actually do work which is documentable. So is that "Tangible" is that a "Product" - ???????

These other tax fed patronage employee scammers who are cruising around in $30,000.00 tax funded trucks and cars - these guys that might have to cut a lawn or pick up leaves for $50-60,000.00 tax dollars a year

- their Bosses have so much free time they have another job and in many cases a "Outside Business" they attend to - are they in anyway equal to the "Product" we tax payers receive from our Law Enforcement Employees?

I don't think so, yes some of these guys do work - but for everyone that does - theres usually two other guys watching and their $68,000.00 dollar a year Bosses are at the local watering whole (that they might actually own) hanging out having a cold one with their comrades.

Our tax funded Town Parks Boss has outside business interests and sits on the Erie County Legislature. So how do we equate what he does to the value of one Officer who makes much, much less than he does and the Officer actually has education and training that qualifies him/her to do what they do?

This is another part of the overall misinformation - they should not even be thought of in the same lite as Police or others who actually earn their way by producing a safe environment for all of us to live in.

But again, I must repeat - not every tax funded employee in Lancaster is a "Party Player - Son of Patronage" - but i can say many employees who are not - resent the ones that`are.

Their time will come!
    Last edited by 4248; August 23rd, 2012 at 12:40 AM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I think we are making an attempt to water down this huge mafia problem. Till will start to call it what it really is, it will never begin to go away.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Label may be a bit out of place - accurate but maybe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank - please don't take this personal.

"Mafia" insinuates people of a certain ethnic back ground.

While the people your describing may share many characteristics of people one may associate with that word.

While I agree and believe their actions are deliberate and at times criminal - their organization(LAN Dem Com) probably could be prosecuted under the RICO statute - While they are taking tax dollars and abusing authority - I can't agree with the label of "Mafia"

Not sure of what title or label fits - but part of the problem is the way they sell it to their members - they present it as a "Political Game" - and in this game anything goes - so when they ride that illegal/legal razors edge they ease each others minds by reminding them its a game - they tell each other if a person wants to play this game - then he or she is fair game.

It also seems the legal system tends to agree with this perception. This is why they get away with so much. But to defame a certain ethic group by insinuating these political clones are apart of any ethic group is unfair.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Frank - please don't take this personal.

"Mafia" insinuates people of a certain ethnic back ground.(snipped some)

But to defame a certain ethic group by insinuating these political clones are apart of any ethic group is unfair.
    Haha, really now? and what ethnic group do YOU think of when you hear the word mafia?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Haha, really now? and what ethnic group do YOU think of when you hear the word mafia?
    how about thinking before you post. Go read some of the comments you have made lately.

They are not the mafia, they are not crooks. Our employees are maximizing for their own gain the labor contracts past town boards put into place.

Thread Information