Thread: Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th

This will be the only Friday the 13th of this year, so how did it go for you?

Any bad luck?

Any good luck?

Bad luck. We had a new concrete driveway poured today as well as a "colored and stamped concrete" hot tub pad. We had to run some errands and when we returned we found that the hot tub pad was NOT colored or stamped, and while we were gone a pallet of stepping stones we ordered was delivered and DROPPED on our front sidewalk (we left directions to place the pallet on the grass) cracking the sidewalk.

Ouch Buffy. That's a bad day.

What kind of hot tub? I'm in the market for one to replace the 11 year old one I have that the motor finally gave out and it's showing its' age.

by "motor" do you mean "pump" I have a never used pump from our old hot tub (it sprang a leak before we could use it) that will be for sale. Our new hot tub is a Sundance Spa, bought it at Pool Brite.

Originally posted by Buff Lifer
    Bad luck. We had a new concrete driveway poured today as well as a "colored and stamped concrete" hot tub pad. We had to run some errands and when we returned we found that the hot tub pad was NOT colored or stamped, and while we were gone a pallet of stepping stones we ordered was delivered and DROPPED on our front sidewalk (we left directions to place the pallet on the grass) cracking the sidewalk.
    To top things off the Hummer got a flat!

Life is rough alright.

Hummer's are waaaay cool!

My friday the 13th was actually a good day for me, I didn't have a single thing go wrong. LOL- but I didn't want to say anything yesterday to jinx it, I am a little superstitious.

now that it's over

friday the 13th was not bad this year. it was actually the first day in three weeks that I was not in a hospital or dr's office.car still runs house is still standing and i saw the sun rise, or rather i saw the day get brighter to many clouds for a sun rise must have been a real good day. I'll be out of my fog bank soon it has followed me around for a few weeks.
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Every day is a good day as long as your on this side of the grass.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

and the shiny side up
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

I knew I spoke too soon.

My "Sauturday the 14th" isn't going so well. I pinched my finger moving a box.

Thread Information