Thread: Ralph C. Lorigo / Primary Challenge Party???'s

Ralph C. Lorigo / Primary Challenge Party???'s

Is it true that the Conservative Party Chairman Ralph C. Lorigo was the keynote speaker at the "Freedom Rally"?

If this is true does this answer the questions of who and what "Primary Challenge" really is?

Is it (PC) a political party? It sure is starting to look like it to me.

Were the few who attended dupped by not letting them know the #1 Conservative guy in Erie County was the guest speaker?

Is it true that this party (Conservative) endorsed JOEL GIAMBRA more than once?

I really wonder what its all about. All the secretness surrounding PC, Free Buffalo...makes many questions come up>

BF

Yes I attended.

No I didn't know who Ralph was

But, no, he didn't speak.

Yes I agree PC has been way too secretive.

And they've suffered for it.

No, I don't think they are another political party.

BECAUSE, a political party would have more
    focus
    energy
    organization
    co-ordiantion
    public relations
    marketing
    communication
    money

BUT, I think PC provides the best alternative to the two major parties right now.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

BUT, I think PC provides the best alternative to the two major parties right now.

But they are running people for the two major parties. How is that an 'alternative' to the two major parties?

They are a political party because they have an agenda that they want their candidates to follow. Albeit not the best organized group... but a political group nonetheless.

Originally posted by biker

They are the two major parties....they have to run in Party primaries....At this rate. come November none of them will be on the ballot...

and most people dont even vote in primaries....they have absolutely no emphasis on getting people out to vote...Who cares who the candidates are if no one votes in September...

I would like to know thier plans too... cause right now, they dont seem to have one
    Buffalo's Blogging Community
    WNYmedia.net

If Ralph Lorrigo has been accepted into the PC challenge campaign, that does not bode well for PC.

Pudge

Originally posted by Night Owl
    [B]

They are a political party because they have an agenda that they want their candidates to follow. Albeit not the best organized group... but a political group nonetheless.
    As you have pointed out earlier, Nightowl, any person or group involved in the political process is "political" by definition.

Although your phrased it as an epithet, it's not an indictment.

It's a statement of fact.

Which is how you have used "political" or "politician" in your earier, more thoughtful posts.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

pudge SEZ:
    If Ralph Lorrigo has been accepted into the PC challenge campaign, that does not bode well for PC.
    I hear it's not good to be associated with him, unless you are looking for an endorsement. Than you would be controlled by him when in office. Example: having to change a zoning on property.

BF

As you have pointed out earlier, Nightowl, any person or group involved in the political process is "political" by definition.
    Could it (the PC group) be considered a party? Or a PAC which would have to report or register by law?

Too many mysteries with the PC for me. Some good ideas, but too many unanswered questions...

BF

it is hard to trust

I have lived here for ever and each year seems longer then the last. during that time I have heard just about ever promise possible from candidates and one thing I have learned is SHOW ME SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE dont talk in circles I want facts. everyone has ideas
    help kids help the poor stop racism provide for the sick lower taxes. they all say this. tell me how.
    I find it very hard to trust anyone who runs for office. and I do know what i want it may not be the same thing you want but just maybe I can find someone that agrees with most of my ideas.
    everyone else has their agenda good for you support who you want but so far PC has shown me only one candidate I like to bad I dont live in the city I would not mind voting for judy I think you need her for mayor..
    I will be reading all I can hoping to find someone to back
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

everyone else has their agenda good for you support who you want but so far PC has shown me only one candidate I like to bad I dont live in the city I would not mind voting for judy I think you need her for mayor..
    I don't know if I would support her. Don't know much about her or the PC candidate in my leg. district. I won't limit my choice on primary day to any slate....the race is on and anyone can win.

BF

buffalofamily- I would not support Judy for dog catcher. Lorigo backed candidates either.

Jane
    Private Citizen

JANEZ SEZ:
    buffalofamily- I would not support Judy for dog catcher. Lorigo backed candidates either.
    I'm with you Jane.

BF

My next vote will be a default vote. I'm not voting Democrat or Republican so what's left? A totally unconnected political candidate does not exist. It seems we have to vote against candidates not for them!

cubeSEZ:
    I'm not voting Democrat or Republican so what's left? A totally unconnected political candidate does not exist.
    Even the minor parties pick major party candidates. The Conservative and Independance parties are noted for this.

BF

ccSEZ:
    It seems we have to vote against candidates not for them!
    I'm voting for a few candidates this year. They are challenging those who are in office. They are also NOT PC candidates.

BF

Thread Information