Thread: goo goo dolls riding on MIA"S

goo goo dolls riding on MIA"S

I cant beleive that idiot is trying to use the good name of missing in action veterans to promote his music. goo goo dolls new music school is MIA music in action is this guy nuts or does he want every veterans group around to protest him. MIA is and always will be missing in action not some "school of music" rip off. I for one will be protesting this fool
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

With all due respect to your time spent in the service, Grandpa, please don't go getting all Politically Correct on us.

Are veterans one of the groups that we have to avoid offending?

Re: goo goo dolls riding on MIA"S

Originally posted by granpabob
    I cant beleive that idiot is trying to use the good name of missing in action veterans to promote his music. goo goo dolls new music school is MIA music in action is this guy nuts or does he want every veterans group around to protest him. MIA is and always will be missing in action not some "school of music" rip off. I for one will be protesting this fool

I'm sorry old man but I was in Nam and paycheck's music school has nothing to due with MIA logo. But if you want to due something write or call the MIA aocssation who owns the logo and place your protest there.....As I understand it paychecks music school MIA is connected with the Goo goo Dolls record Lable so don't jump grandpa...

Grandpa, there is nothing more wrong for me when I see these kids today waring our medal's and ribbons from my war on there chest but you can't fight fashion so I stop trying. today, when I see them I shame them instead.

So grandpa, hold up your shorts and keep your PTSD in check before you lock and load on Paycheck....
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information