Thread: For Bills Fans

For Bills Fans

Lottsa Bills fans worried about the Bills leaving if Ralph dies becuase the family wont be able to pay the estate tax so I thought this was news worthy

House Votes to End Federal Estate Taxes
    WASHINGTON (AP) -- The House voted Wednesday to eliminate federal estate taxes in 2010 and beyond, a repeal that Republicans hailed but many Democrats said would reward the richest families at the steep cost of deeper federal deficits.
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...E&SECTION=HOME

So Ralph has to hold on for another 5 years?

I don't really have an opinion either way on the estate tax issue, but I've got to say it's kind of tough to work up any sympathy for the heirs of a man worth more than $260 million because they can't afford their taxes. Besides, even if the estate tax is repealed those heirs should pay back the $20 million welfare check Wilson received to construct the luxury boxes that are lining his pockets with cash.

Can you tell I'm not much of a football fan?

Treachery made a monster out of me

WSJ SEZ:
    Besides, even if the estate tax is repealed those heirs should pay back the $20 million welfare check Wilson received to construct the luxury boxes that are lining his pockets with cash.
    and all the parking money the county no longer gets NOW $15.oo a car.

Just think how that parking money would have avoided many of the revenue problems we now are facing.

Why can't my business get the "FREE MONEY"???

Don't forget the Rich family and their sweet deal on the downtown ballpark.

I'm sure Bass Pro will save downtown just like the arena and ballpark did.

AGAIN ..Wasteful construction projects using TAXPAYERS money!!!

BF

have to sell it

one of ralph's daughters said she would like the team years ago. but a few things are in the way. l one is dividing the estate. they might have to sell the team to save the rest. 2nd the NFL has to approve any heir's keeping the team.
    I have always loved the Bills but I also love my family and my house, if taxes have to be raised again to pay for another long term debt I may have to leave with my wife and kids then who knows when I will see the rest of the family.
    Who ever ends up with the team will want the stadium repaired again or a new stadium "sorry Bills fans with out a new domed stadium and full controll of everything we will have to move the team" same story every team in the league uses when ever they renew a lease this time the bank is broken and I hope we step up with another taqx revolt and lead the entire country into stopping the give aways to sports teams.
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

The richest people in the land (Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, etc.) are all against repeal of the estate tax, and their heirs stand to lose the most. If the estate tax is repealed, you can look forward to the antics of a 1000 more Paris Hiltons. Shudder.

The richest people in the land (Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, etc.) are all against repeal of the estate tax, and their heirs stand to lose the most. If the estate tax is repealed, you can look forward to the antics of a 1000 more Paris Hiltons. Shudder.
    I'm about as anti-tax as they come.

The estate tax is a good thing. Mr Gates is correct.
    Data is not the plural of Anecdote.

Why

is the estate tax a good thing ?

Originally posted by buffalofamily
    WSJ SEZ:

and all the parking money the county no longer gets NOW $15.oo a car.

Just think how that parking money would have avoided many of the revenue problems we now are facing.

Why can't my business get the "FREE MONEY"???

Don't forget the Rich family and their sweet deal on the downtown ballpark.

I'm sure Bass Pro will save downtown just like the arena and ballpark did.

AGAIN ..Wasteful construction projects using TAXPAYERS money!!!

BF
    I've always asked, why can't the lottery proceeds be used for capital projects such as stadiums, convention centers, sports stadiums, etc?

Do you REALLY think it's all going to education?

At least this would be discreationary spending on both taxpayers and government.
    "...give me Liberty or give me a beer and I'll think about it awhile..."

Originally posted by therising
    So Ralph has to hold on for another 5 years?
    Can they freeze him?
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

don't win

This means the Bills can't win the superbowl for at least five years. If they did ralph would have a heart attack.

Don't worry.

I remeber reading somewhere (not sure this might just be urban myth) about someone winning a cool prize on a game show in the 60's or 70's and then having to forfeit it because he/she couldnt afford to pay the tax on it.

Thread Information