I've read many of the posts and I find them interesting. My initial thought is to encourage you to stay skeptical, don't trust anyone that has all the answers and knows how to solve all our problems. You don't know me and I don't know you. The proof as they say is in the pudding. April 15th we are going to serve that pudding. You can stay home and speculate or you can come and see for yourself. There is no charge, there is no risk.

As for the voter list everyone is so concerned about. The law requires the board of election to provide that list at no cost except for reproduction. The material is in the public domain and has already been paid for by the taxpayers. For those interested read Schultz v. Board of Election. The board of election is breaking the law and I am going to stop them.

For those that have specific questions please send them directly to me since I don't get much time to read this entire message board. I can be contacted via email at reform@primarychallenge.org or if you like we could have coffee in my home in DEPEW, ERIE COUNTY.

By the way, the state is equally screwed up in Batavia as it is in Erie County.