Thread: Some people wish to remain anonymous.

Unregistered

Some people wish to remain anonymous.

Is there some kind of hidden agenda to this web site,that people can't remain anonymous and have an opinion. Who are you selling our info to? Are you the control board ? Or some kinda of pollster ? Polling our views to find the moves that will make wny a happy place again. HUH Admin.?

Administrator
    A far as I know you can stay as "anonymous" as you would like.

Thats why we have 7 forums that you can speakup as "anonymously" as you like.

We will elect to pull a thread into the registered only area to make it easier to follow trains of thought. You can always continue a offshoot of that thread in anyone of the 7 "anonymous" forums.

Hidden agenda? ... lets see... Nope

One agenda is how do we lower all the taxes across the town/state to make ourselves competative against the other 49 states. We will not gain enough jobs if almost every state in the USA is cheaper to run a company than NY.

Another agenda is to purge all the patronage jobs so that money can be returned to the taxpayer or at least spent on items for the community. I perfer it to go back to the people though, they know how to spend it best.

Here's one agenda we can all work on. Let reasearch how to make WNY more efficient. No duplicate layers of anything that cost the tax payer money. We can't worry which people get laid off from the goverment seeing they are just a liability to the good of the community. As the job market increases from a more efficient goverment providing services, they will easily find a job in the private sector.

Thats about it on the agenda list.

Pollster? Never thought about selling the info. I'm not driven by money so that thought never crossed my mind. IF anyone would like to use the poll information feel FREE too. I won't tax you in anyway All I would want is a mention where the poll data came from to help increase readership.

Fair answer?

Thread Information