Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 52 to 48 Website

52 to 48 Website

The left wing Libtards are all lovey dovey now.
    They have put up a website inviting all non Messiah supporters to forgive and unite.

Visit it here http://www.zefrank.com/from52to48withlove/index.html

But remember how the Libtards had to apologize to the world in 2004.
    http://www.sorryeverybody.com/gallery/1/

So let us respond to this outreach just like THEY did in 2004.
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

My first reply

justKel
    You're a great example of what's wrong with the right.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    The left wing Libtards are all lovey dovey now.
    They have put up a website inviting all non Messiah supporters to forgive and unite.

Visit it here http://www.zefrank.com/from52to48withlove/index.html

But remember how the Libtards had to apologize to the world in 2004.
    http://www.sorryeverybody.com/gallery/1/

So let us respond to this outreach just like THEY did in 2004.
    Have you ever had an intelligent discussion in your life? Are you capable?

justKel
    Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    This is a duplicate of another thread he started where he posted the same links in the OP. I guess he decided the first one wasn't good enough because it didn't include use of the label "Libtard."

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    Yes many.
    Just not with a DUmmy like you

They really DO love us.

"Decisions by voters in Florida, Arizona and California to join residents of 27 other states with constitutional protections for traditional marriage have prompted threats of violence against Christians and their churches.

“Burn their f—ing churches to the ground, and then tax the charred timbers,” wrote “World O Jeff” on the JoeMyGod blogspot today within hours of California officials declaring Proposition 8 had been approved by a margin of 52 percent to 48 percent. Confirmation on voter approval of amendments in Florida and Arizona came earlier.

The amendments in all three states essentially limit marriage to one man and one woman. In California, the measure states the only marriages “valid and recognized” in the state are those between one man and one woman."

And this little love fest:
    http://www.cbs8.com/stories/story.145603.html

"A Carlsbad man accused of punching an elderly couple because they had Yes On Prop 8 signs in their yard says he's innocent.

Thursday, Lawrence Pizzicara pleaded not guilty to attacking his neighbors on Monday allegedly during an argument over Prop 8 signs.

The couple suffered numerous injuries.

Pizzicara is being held on $200,000 bail."

Good to know you can extrapolate the actions of two people to condemn half the country.

There's more Dave.
    I didn't feel the need to link into eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by justKel View Post
    You're a great example of what's wrong with the right.
    While now is not the time for any of this......he does have a point.

The left acted in 2004 EXACTLY how they are telling the right NOT to act. therising is the perfect example of this pathetic double standard. They are saying take the high ground when that is EXACTLY what they did NOT do.

For me....there is no benefit of hashing it out now....but you are way too smart Kel not to notice that truth.

I say just let it be and let Obama do his thing. Until there are some results from his actual work....everything is just speculation. In the future, I would hope that when people do want to critique President Elect Obama...they will do with with the word President and his last name spelled Obama...with a capitol O. Often times, the "left" would refuse to spell Bush with a capitol B or call him President Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    Yes many.
    Just not with a DUmmy like you
    A woman like yourself, who can't have a conversation without using the words "dummy" or "libtard" doesn't seem likely to have the ability to carry on an intelligent discussion.

Additionally, might we bring up the Reverse B lady? That is moot. The actions of a few reverse activists, such as yourself, cannot null the good works happening or that will happen in the future. Strive, as you will, there are more level headed people in this Nation to make sure that all is accountable and headed in the right direction.

Your use of terms such as "Libtard" are a reflection of what you may consider a shortcoming in yourself.

Speaking as a dirty liberal, the people complaining about how the left is reacting can go pound salt. I can understand why some might feel the need to reach for forgiveness or reconciliation, but I hardly agree with it. Not because I feel that being combative is the answer. Rather because I feel no need to dignify the hurt feelings of an ideology that is on it's way to being utterly destroyed and rendered irrelevant outside of the Bible Belt. Most of the conservative and right-wing minded people I feel real consideration for got off of the Crazy Train known as the GOP a while ago.

justKel mentioned that ILOVEDNY is "what's wrong" with the right. If I was concern trolling, I might think the same. Instead, however, I think the Republican Party and it's ideology could use more ILOVEDNYs.

Welcome to the wilderness, fellas. The last couple of times this happened, Republicans spent a generation or more as the minority party in Washington. That could very well happen again and, in fact, I'm pretty certain it will as long right-wingers keep believing that it wasn't their ideology that failed, but people that failed the ideology.

When Jeffrey Hart (a "Founding Father" of modern conservative thought) calls the GOP "the Stupid Party", you got bigger problems than kissing and making up with the dirty hippies who are taking a brief bath in a sea of schadenfreude.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke View Post
    Speaking as a dirty liberal, the people complaining about how the left is reacting can go pound salt. I can understand why some might feel the need to reach for forgiveness or reconciliation, but I hardly agree with it. Not because I feel that being combative is the answer. Rather because I feel no need to dignify the hurt feelings of an ideology that is on it's way to being utterly destroyed and rendered irrelevant outside of the Bible Belt. Most of the conservative and right-wing minded people I feel real consideration for got off of the Crazy Train known as the GOP a while ago.

justKel mentioned that ILOVEDNY is "what's wrong" with the right. If I was concern trolling, I might think the same. Instead, however, I think the Republican Party and it's ideology could use more ILOVEDNYs.

Welcome to the wilderness, fellas. The last couple of times this happened, Republicans spent a generation or more as the minority party in Washington. That could very well happen again and, in fact, I'm pretty certain it will as long right-wingers keep believing that it wasn't their ideology that failed, but people that failed the ideology.

When Jeffrey Hart (a "Founding Father" of modern conservative thought) calls the GOP "the Stupid Party", you got bigger problems than kissing and making up with the dirty hippies who are taking a brief bath in a sea of schadenfreude.
    Nail in the coffin as to my leaning that you are a douche bag.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Nail in the coffin as to my leaning that you are a douche bag.
    Why? Because the GOP is imploding under the weight of unprecedented stupidity? I'm not going to argue with your characterization of me, in fact I'll wear it like a badge of honor. However, that has nothing to do with the Republicans and the road to irrelevancy they seem bent on following.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information