Thread: Mazur vs. Johnson vs. Wielinski

Mazur vs. Johnson vs. Wielinski

I really like the group that comments here. Let's start up the discussion on this race that will be coming down... The players seem to be at this point Tom Mazur, who is a Cheek town board member, Tom Johnson, who is a cheek town board member, and Amy Wielinski, who is a member of the Cheek Progressive Dem's party....

thoughts?

The players seem to be at this point Tom Mazur, who is a Cheek town board member, Tom Johnson, who is a cheek town board member, and Amy Wielinski, who is a member of the Cheek Progressive Dem's party
    Thoughts? OK, Out of the 3 named above Tom Johnson is the most qualified intellectually. He's an ocean of knowledge compared to Dusza'a puddle. That can work for or against us the taxpayers.

Cheektowaga taxpayers will miss Johnson should he win for many reasons. Enough said.

Tom Mazur, forget it, he did nothing for the Town of Cheektowaga. He looks like he's sleeping with his eyes open at town Board meetings and never do you hear his voice. (you can only hear Johnson anyway )

I can't comment on Wielinski except for saying it's just the same old families over and over again.
    Cheeky043

I vote for the Deer Lady........ at least she won't kill the taxpayers!

I vote for the Deer Lady........ at least she won't kill the taxpayers!
    Yea know, Anita may do a good job if she loves humans as much as she does DEER.

Thread Information