Thread: WNY Snowstorm.

WNY Snowstorm.

Bizarre winter.

15" of snow on 10-29-11.
    Then nada.

Was 70 here yesterday and I was outside tilling the garden.
    Guess I'll wait another week before I plant.

As crazy and as aggravating as WNY weather can be, I'll take it over tornados, hurricanes, mud slides and earthquakes....
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

I cut the grass Friday evening because it was getting too tall to let grow another week. Several neighbors are out cutting their lawns today probably for the same reason.

Today I got the paddle snow blower out of the storage shed. but I'm not putting in any gas or oil until I see snow on the ground. I don't think the weather forecasters got one storm right this past winter.

I', done clearing driveways I have enough food to last me quire awhile so when it melts I'll go somewhere. Few days home with the wife will be a good test. Just afraid I'll get locked in the basement she has been grumpy here lately
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Another miss by the local weather forecasters.

They are like those psychics that make public predictions every December 31. Predict enough deaths or marriages and sooner or later you are bound to hit on one of them.

Tonight's news will be filled with their excuses.

The man everyone hates to see in their town was in Orchard Park today. Jim Cantora from the weather channel He was at green lake trying to make 2 inches of snow sound like a real storm. Probably spelled his name wrong but that is bait for all spell checkers
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Quote Originally Posted by granpabob View Post
    The man everyone hates to see in their town was in Orchard Park today. Jim Cantora from the weather channel He was at green lake trying to make 2 inches of snow sound like a real storm. Probably spelled his name wrong but that is bait for all spell checkers
    Yeah, I saw that segment on the local news. He said "if we were just a little higher in elevation we'd be getting a lot more snow...."

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Yeah, I saw that segment on the local news. He said "if we were just a little higher in elevation we'd be getting a lot more snow...."
    and if my aunt had just a little bit of a package, she'd be my uncle.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Thread Information