Thread: New taxpayer web site

New taxpayer web site

Folks,

I've set up another web site (www.buffaloteaparty.info) with information as to how to contact our city, county, state senate and assembly politicos. The site is primarily a source of not only the contact information but also links to the Free Buffalo, Primary Challenge, SpeakUpWNY and One Buffalo sites. Additional links will appear as the site evolves.

The purpose is to give WNYers a place to go as a complement to these forums and to write these incompetents in office.

There is also a online store for people to purchase t-shirts, mugs, pins and bumper stickers to display their frustration and anger towards the city and county fiscal crisis.

I would appreciate your comments (keep it clean!) on what else I can include on the site to better it. Please email me at info@buffaloteaparty.info

Thanks!
    "...give me Liberty or give me a beer and I'll think about it awhile..."

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Now why would everyone be on your site as a link but little ol us...

The link to SpeakupWNY has been added to www.buffaloteaparty.info

I will personally shoot the webmaster for the oversight!

Humbly yours,
    The Webmaster

Umm... you put up a website with a bunch of links, a logo, and a store to purchase stuff with the logo of the website. What you need is some sort of content to justify the site's existence, not just a bunch of bookmarks.

Talking

Originally posted by SolarEclipse
    Umm... you put up a website with a bunch of links, a logo, and a store to purchase stuff with the logo of the website. What you need is some sort of content to justify the site's existence, not just a bunch of bookmarks.
    Ugggh, yeah...so? There are many sites out on the Internet with just that, links to other sites. This is like one stop shopping or at least that is my intent, to have a centralized place with links to various organizations involved in this mess.

Content will come soon enough, whether it's my own opinion/observations, someone else's or whatever. I'm only one man!

Thank you for the suggestion.

its seems

It appears to me, after I'd checking out your website that your main content is to justify sales. Meaning your main goal is to sell items rather than inform on issues...just my opinion....
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

I think the direction I'm going is political satire...besides this whole budget mess being an absolute joke, there's some pretty good comic fodder out there that would certainly lend itself to the site "content".

I appreciate your opinion...thank you.

never liked

Political satire, in fact satire in general never was my cup of tea...I don't even like satire when a movie begings or end with it or even mixed within its storyline... to me its another way to mock issues, events, people...so, why not just say so, in plain english. This is how I feel about satire..... [/B][/QUOTE]
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Now I see why you chose old Simon as your avatar...very appropriate.

No offense taken...I like to use humor as a way to deal with whatever. I'm currently unemployed so I better have a sense of humor to try and deal with that.

Thread Information