Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black gang beats up white student in vicious attack

Black gang beats up white student in vicious attack

Good thing blacks can't commit hate crimes. I wonder if the races were reversed what the verdict would be? But hey, back to Trayvon.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    Good thing blacks can't commit hate crimes. I wonder if the races were reversed what the verdict would be? But hey, back to Trayvon.
    Here's the difference, genius.

Aaron Parsons, 20, of Rosedale, was arrested Friday night, police said. His attorney tells the Baltimore Sun that he turned himself in. Social media posts over the past week have linked him to the attack.

Investigators looked to the local community and nationwide for information leading to this arrest.

“It was the help of community intelligence from people as far away as California calling Baltimore police, helping is us out and identifying potential suspects in this vicious attack,” says spokesman Anthony Gugliemlmi.

In the video, a crowd laughs as the victim is punched in the face. The crowd then strips him naked and takes his belongings, including his car keys, watch and phone.

Parsons is charged with assault, robbery and other crimes.
    Note: this was several days later, not a month and a half.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well another difference is it was filmed. The guy looked into the camera and spoke...it is pretty much cut and dry to exactly what happened.

Some really nice people in the world isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcrime View Post
    Here's the difference, genius.

Note: this was several days later, not a month and a half.
    Mindcrime, the people on this site don't think the timetable here makes any difference and this was why there was such an uproar over the Zimmerman case . SMH .....rolling my eyes

But hey, back to Trayvon.
    Trayvon is dead, you ass hole. What does this have to do with him?
    Does the fact that some guys beat the hell out of a white guy have any bearing on Trayvon's death?

Caveat: If you do not respond to this, I will haunt you.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    Trayvon is dead, you ass hole. What does this have to do with him?
    Does the fact that some guys beat the hell out of a white guy have any bearing on Trayvon's death?

Caveat: If you do not respond to this, I will haunt you.
    How about the fact that this was recorded and on Youtube?

Or the fact that this wasn't a struggle (where presumably Zimmerman acted in self defense) but an all out lynching of a man who did nothing wrong other than being white?

Or the fact that 20 black men beat one white kid to a pulp and not a one on one fight?

Or the fact that the media doesn't cover things like this because white people dying or getting lynched doesn't sell papers?

Take your pick. All of these facts have to do with Trayvon and the fact that the media is turning that case into something it's not while ignoring a vicious beatdown of a white student. Where were libtards like youself and Al Sharpton when that white kid had a brick of concrete thrown on his head by black men a few years ago because he dated a black girl?

I realize you have alot of white guilt to unload and this will probably blow your mind.

Or the fact that this wasn't a struggle (where presumably Zimmerman acted in self defense) but an all out lynching of a man who did nothing wrong other than being white?

Or the fact that 20 black men beat one white kid to a pulp and not a one on one fight?

Or the fact that the media doesn't cover things like this because white people dying or getting lynched doesn't sell papers?

Take your pick. All of these facts have to do with Trayvon and the fact that the media is turning that case into something it's not while ignoring a vicious beatdown of a white student. Where were libtards like youself and Al Sharpton when that white kid had a brick of concrete thrown on his head by black men a few years ago because he dated a black girl?

I realize you have alot of white guilt to unload and this will probably blow your mind.
    You just listed a bunch of reasons why this case is NOT like the Martin shooting. Brilliant.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

Where are the rallies and protests? People up in arms screaming about hate crimes. There arn't any. Why? Maybe some people know how to conduct themselves as civil human beings. This whole black/white/latino bs is getting the best of me. Remember, not to judge someone by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Apparently, alot of character is missing.

Good thing this white student didn't fight back or he probably would be charged with a hate crime.

None of this has any bearing - whatsoever - on whether or not Zimmerman justifiably killed Trayvon.

Try again.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth View Post
    Mindcrime, the people on this site don't think the timetable here makes any difference and this was why there was such an uproar over the Zimmerman case . SMH .....rolling my eyes
    So what do you think of the video BTT?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    None of this has any bearing - whatsoever - on whether or not Zimmerman justifiably killed Trayvon.

Try again.
    Your 100% correct. On the other hand where are the "hate crime" people on the above video. Lets say it was minority being robbed/stripped by a group that is not a minority. What do you all think Al Sharpton and crew would say about it?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Your 100% correct. On the other hand where are the "hate crime" people on the above video. Lets say it was minority being robbed/stripped by a group that is not a minority. What do you all think Al Sharpton and crew would say about it?
    I haven't been following the story about the video. Have the black kids been arrested yet? Are police looking for them?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I haven't been following the story about the video. Have the black kids been arrested yet? Are police looking for them?
    The one guy who looked right into the video turned himself in. He really didn't have a choice.. That or some serious plastic surgery.

I think the OP's point is that if its White vs black, its a hate crime... Or even a perceived white vs black its a hate crime. But if its Black vs white, its just a 'crime' Its a gross example of a double standard. And its this double standard thats causing major societal rifts in our communities acrossed the nation.

With that said, I think this zimmerman case, is nothing more than a diversion perpetrated by the media, to get people from focusing on the real issues facing not just our nation, but the world at large. Such as the fact that the EU is on the brink of insolvancy, the Fed thats been printing so much money that theyre running out of ink, or how N Korea is attempting to start a war.

Or maybe the fact that the ***ishima (who knew res would censor a japanese state;s name )disaster, has caused radiation to impact the US is a very big bad way and the Govt's response to it is to just raise the 'safe levels' of radiation exposure by 2,000%.

Or how the reactors over there are anything but stabilized... But hey, lets focus on a hispanic vs black crime, call it a hate crime get all the media whores to feed off it, and completely ignore the other issues that are affecting our nation (like the nuclear fall out from Japan)
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    I think the OP's point is that if its White vs black, its a hate crime... Or even a perceived white vs black its a hate crime. But if its Black vs white, its just a 'crime' Its a gross example of a double standard. And its this double standard thats causing major societal rifts in our communities acrossed the nation.
    I'm pretty confident that there's not a lot of truth to that; that it's just something us white people like to say in order to show how unfair it is being the fairer color.

A quick Google search of "black on white hate crime statistics" brings up mostly based blogger articles, but I also see these FBI statistics from 2006:

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2007...tecrime_111907

Offenders: Of the 7,330 known offenders, 58.6 percent were white and 20.6 percent were black.
    So, does the fact that whites are convicted more often than blacks mean anything? Not necessarily. It may just mean that white on black hate crime is more prevalent than the reverse. I'm willing to look at more statistics, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD
    With that said, I think this zimmerman case, is nothing more than a diversion perpetrated by the media, to get people from focusing on the real issues facing not just our nation, but the world at large. Such as the fact that the EU is on the brink of insolvancy, the Fed thats been printing so much money that theyre running out of ink, or how N Korea is attempting to start a war.
    Granted, the media coverage has been over the top. But, you can't let the over the top media coverage have any effect on what actually happened. Point being that a young, unarmed man was shot dead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information