Thread: Bad Toilets

Bad Toilets

Did you see yesterdays new report on Channel 2 about the Bathrooms at the Rath building. I'll Bet you if you look into King Joels private Bathroom you will find it having toilet paper and hand soap unlike the Bathrooms down on the 1st or 2nd floors. Joel needs......O'ooooooo I could get real nasty here but I'll hold my tongue
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

At least they have had good Golf courses and libraries for 5 years. Or maybe that toilet tax is in order for those who crap there.

The workers have that nice health insurance to cure them of any diseases they get from the toilets anyway.

moonshine
    This problem has already been solved:
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050311/D88OFKM01.html

Re: Bad Toilets

Originally posted by Riven37
    Did you see yesterdays new report on Channel 2 about the Bathrooms at the Rath building. I'll Bet you if you look into King Joels private Bathroom you will find it having toilet paper and hand soap unlike the Bathrooms down on the 1st or 2nd floors. Joel needs......O'ooooooo I could get real nasty here but I'll hold my tongue

The bathrooms at the Rath Bldg could double as offices for our "leaders"!!!!!!

This would maximize efficiency!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information