Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ten Commandments vs King of Kings? Says alot about who controls this country?

moadib

Ten Commandments vs King of Kings? Says alot about who controls this country?

Its odd that every Easter they play the Ten Commandments on TV but that movie is from the Torah or Old Testament for the Passover Holiday celebrated by less less than 2% of the population

However the US is overwhelming a country of christian denominations and yet there is never a story of Jesus at Christmas or a story of Jesus at Easter......and many places consider it offensive if you even wish someone a Merry Christmas or a Happy Easter.....

I think that says alot about who is really controlling this countries media and controlling our foreign policy and who pushed this country into a war on terrorism!

This man is trying to change the constitution of this nation, the total finiancial balance of this nation, the social security system of the nation, the legal system - class action law suites, created even more of a veil of secracy than we have ever had in the past, spends like Giambra on "steriods", etc., protects corporate criminals (Ken Lay) and corporate crimes (Halliberton), has known ties in oil (record breaking profits), etc., etc.,..... all for "terrorism".

Talk about Medicaid and Medicare costs, and why the Drug co.'s are making record profits, allowed to overcharge.

Maybe he'll stop these redicuolous frevilous law suites against drug co's overcharging all together.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Hello. My name is George Bush and I'm running for President. Please consider my accomplishments as set forth in the following resume
    http://monkeydyne.com/bushresume/resume.html

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    "I threatened to have Medicare analyst Richard Foster fired if he replied to Congressional requests and reported that the Medicare Prescription Drug Bill would cost $551 billion, $156 billion over the White House's favored estimate of $395 billion."

Foster: White House Had Role In Withholding Medicare Data
    By Amy Goldstein
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Friday, March 19, 2004; Page A02
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...6339-2004Mar18

"Richard S. Foster, the government's chief analyst of Medicare costs who was threatened with firing last year if he disclosed too much information to Congress, said last night that he believes the White House participated in the decision to withhold analyses that Medicare legislation President Bush sought would be far more expensive than lawmakers knew. "

"Foster has said publicly in recent days that he was warned repeatedly by his former boss, Thomas A. Scully, the Medicare administrator for three years, that he would be dismissed if he replied directly to legislative requests for information about prescription drug bills pending in Congress. In an interview last night, Foster went further, saying that he understood Scully to be acting at times on White House instructions, probably coming from Bush's senior health policy adviser. "

stevenco

Exclamation Just Stop

Mo,

Ever see a film called, "The Greatest Story Ever Told."? They play it around Easter all the time.
    Also: The Old Testament encompasses both Christianity and Judaism, so that allows for a wider demographic.

You have a strong mind. What a waste.

moadib

The old Testament has nothing to do w/Easter

The old Testament has nothing to do w/Easter.

Christians only reference the Old Testament...Jesus meant for Christians to rise above the Old Testament limitations and restrictions or judgement and punishment.

Well, I will look forward to seeing if they play the King of Kings or The Greatest Story Ever Told or the Passion of the Christ this Easter!

Passion of the Christ was just re released.

originally written by moadib

Its odd that every Easter they play the Ten Commandments on TV but that movie is from the Torah or Old Testament for the Passover Holiday celebrated by less less than 2% of the population

However the US is overwhelming a country of christian denominations and yet there is never a story of Jesus at Christmas or a story of Jesus at Easter......and many places consider it offensive if you even wish someone a Merry Christmas or a Happy Easter.....

I think that says alot about who is really controlling this countries media and controlling our foreign policy and who pushed this country into a war on terrorism!
    I ask you once again, moadib, where do you come up with this nasty stuff? Do you hatch these "deep thoughts" in your own brain, or are you being fed this by talk radio or some purportedly "Christian" preacher? I have the sneaky suspicion it's the latter because you strike me as a bright, sincere individual, and I've known other bright, sincere individuals who spout similar bigotry that they've picked up from "Christian" sources.

Every time I think that maybe you have enough good ideas to forget your occaisional lapses into narrow-mindedness, you post something like this. It's bigotry, moadib, plain and simple. It's the same manure that enabled Adolf Hitler and his fellow butchers to rise to power in Germany. It's the same excrement that fills the brains of skinheads, neonazis, and KKKers. You can wrap it up in whatever fancy paper you want, moadib, but it's still SHIIIT and it still STINKS!

Remember this, moadib: Jesus Christ NEVER preached hatred. He only one commandment: love me and love one another as I love you.

Yooooohooooo

Oh, moadib ..... yoooohoooo!!!!

Turner Classic Movies (TCM) will be showing King of Kings on Easter Sunday at noon EST.

Yooooohooooo!!!

OOOPPPS!!!!

Posted the same message twice! I never did that before .... and I haven't figured out how I managed that!

Originally posted by Linda_D
    Do you hatch these "deep thoughts" in your own brain, or are you being fed this by talk radio or some purportedly "Christian" preacher?

Tsk tsk. This couldn't have been a mistake. You are so clever you are giving us a profile by stereotype.

stevenco

Re: Yooooohooooo

Originally posted by Linda_D
    Oh, moadib ..... yoooohoooo!!!!

Turner Classic Movies (TCM) will be showing King of Kings on Easter Sunday at noon EST.
    Only, it won't come in on YOUR T.V. moab. You know why? Because there is a big conspiracy at which you are the epicenter.
    Of course, the Jews run hollywood and block the sets of paranoid Christian viewers from seeing anything related to Christianity.

Re: Re: Yooooohooooo

Originally posted by stevenco
    Only, it won't come in on YOUR T.V. moab. You know why? Because there is a big conspiracy at which you are the epicenter.
    Of course, the Jews run hollywood and block the sets of paranoid Christian viewers from seeing anything related to Christianity.
    Especially on Easter and Christmas!

Ten Commandments vs. King of Kings

The Ten Commandments were given to Moses from God, these are the laws that our God wanted us to follow. With the way the world is now you should be able to see some are not following them.
    Jesus was born from God so that he might teach the word of God. Jesus was a teacher (Rabboni) aramaic for teacher.
    When it was time Jesus was then crucified Read John 19-7

John 17 Father the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

Revelation 22 -7
    Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.
    Yes I am a Christian and not a preacher Both movies are important and should be important to all no matter what time of year they are played.

Originally posted by biker
    Tsk tsk. This couldn't have been a mistake. You are so clever you are giving us a profile by stereotype.
    I've heard this very same "conspiracy theory" from a number of individuals, both Catholics and Protestants, who don't move in the same circles but who tend to be social conservatives. These aren't uneducated, unthinking people, either, but they seem to accept as fact that there's a Jewish conspiracy to control the media and foreign policy. I've heard the "Jews are only 2% of the population" line from several of them in addition to moadib. I don't know if that's true, but to have three or four acquaintances use the same line makes me wonder about the source of it -- which is what I said in my original post.

moadib

2% of population that controls 40% of nations wealth

2% of population that controls 40% of nations wealth

I dont know any statistics over how much of the world wealth they control...but I bet its extensive...
    -for instance they own the majority of Russian oil. The russian oligarchs are all jewish.
    -for instance they own the South African mines
    etc.

In case you didnt know the intelligence that the US got from Britain about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq .... Britain got it from Israel! It was Israel that lied to us not our CIA.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT BUT THIS IS A VERY COMMON BELIEF THAT HAS ONLY GAINED MOMENTUM AS OUR INVOLVEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST HAS BEEN INCREASED AND OUR SOLDIERS HAVE DIED!

The Old Testament has nothing to do w/Easter.[/QUOTE]

Mo, don’t be so quick to dismiss the Old Testament; you will be amazed at the many passages that are actually a foreshadow of things to come in the New, like Easter, for example…read on.

The first Passover took place when the children of Israel were still in bondage in the land of Egypt. God's instructions were to take a male lamb without blemish and kill it. The children of Israel were to take the blood from this lamb and put it on the two side posts and the upper door post of the house where they were going to eat the lamb. The Egyptians would not let the children of Israel go so that night God would smite the Egyptians with the tenth and last plague. The tenth plague was that God would smite all the first born of man and beast in the land of Egypt. The reason for the blood on the door posts was that when God saw it, He would "passover" that house and not smite the first born. You can read about the first Passover in Exodus 12:1-28

Passover for Christians today is different than it was in Old Testament times. The fact that God told the

children of Israel to use a male lamb without blemish should have made you think of what we are told in the Gospel of John 1:29 which reads, the next day John saw Jesus coming towards him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, Which takes away the sin of the world.
    Jesus Christ was the only person to ever walk this earth in a flesh body and not sin. Everyone else will sin at some point in their life. It was God's plan for Jesus Christ to shed His blood on the cross as He is the only perfect sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins. God will the “Passover” our sins when we die because we claim forgiveness by his blood.
    Mindblowing stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information