Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Village of depew is in violation of their own codes . All to protect big business.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    What is this MIDDLE CLASS you speak of.... classing people at all is... well... CLASSLESS! and also foolish!
    something that you not. I am not classing any one . me and my neighborhood are hard working middleclass people . That doesnt make us classless and foolish like you say. You must be rich. Why did you reply to this post? do you know what it is about, leave your two cents out about my issue if it doesnt effect you.

Quote Originally Posted by vietnam1967 View Post
    something that you not. I am not classing any one . me and my neighborhood are hard working middleclass people . That doesnt make us classless and foolish like you say. You must be rich. Why did you reply to this post? do you know what it is about, leave your two cents out about my issue if it doesnt effect you.
    haha Yes, I am rich - rich beyond measure! Forget that, you missed my point - you follow along with the entrapment when you go along with the class system. You are in no class. We do not have that kind of system in America, stop allowing it to be used on you. Middle class - I ain't no such thing.... I can comfortably roll with all folk, rich poor, smart dumb. How much money you have does not put you in some king of government control group... that is all they are trying to do by classifying you. You are an American - rise up over this foolish and entrapping class warfare being perpetrated on the American people.

BTW - that you for your time in Vietnam.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcrime View Post
    It wouldn't cost $250 to put a sign on your lawn with a big arrow that says "Municipal Code Violators."
    I love that idea...!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Iam stressed and made about this Village issue and I would like to take legal action, but I cant afford to get a lawyer . I am a disabled vet and on fixed income. I have a beautiful home that is very well maintaned , I have my home completely done over, I dont want to be forced in moving. I want to beable to enjoy my home and the enviroment around it. I just want someone to take responsibilty for there actions. their is a code to fix the problem enforce please. why they pushing the issue on me. This business pays taxes in the village and run a business. They need to go to the business and force them to errect a remedy to fix the ventilation issue or keep fining them everyday till they do. This issue is on going two years. I know this village is corrupted in many way.
    Have you gone to the owner of the business and asked him man to man if he could kindly fix the problem to help you out? If he refuses then, go find the biggest teen in town and have him taken in the back alley. That is how we solved many an issue in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    How frustrating to be by a business that affects quality of life issues.
    hah - I would love to smell chicken cooking in my yard in the summer. I get a wonderful smell from an 800 cow CAFO down the road. I take cooking chicken any day. Spreading in the field days are marvelous. We just learned to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday77 View Post
    Vietnam 1967 ,so you payed a lawyer to help you resolve this issue and he draged it out for a year and made you spend money . To fail getting anything done again in this matter.The system is not working to protect you and fight for you even when your paying them. All the comments on telling you you need a lawyer to eforce the village codes and it didnt work, I guess its hard fighting millionaires their pockets are deep. I feel the officials are blowing you off and this matter , becuase you have taken every step possible to address this issue and nothing ever got done.
    I would have taken the money you gave to a lawyer and got me a ladder and dang gone it went and fixed the issue myself. Pipe is not that expensive. Problem solved. Do it at night when the place is closed and be done with it. No one would even know.

Sir,

I cant help asking - did you hire a lawyer who lived within ten miles of Lancaster/Depew?

That would go along way as to why things went sour.

Now remember - I don't know your lawyer and I don't think you identified the Judge - one thing you have to remember most local lawyers have close ties to the local LAN Dem Committee's. Most Town Attorneys and justices are also vary "Political" - they are either appointed or elected.

Either way they need endorsements from the local controlling parties.

Many of these same people have "active careers/businesses" besides the "Political Position" - many of them are directly or indirectly involved in local land deals, residential development,commercial development and such. This includes many but not all employees of the Town and Villages.

In our local system the judge, prosecutor and the buisness owner`are likely all from the same local Committee.

Thats why I ask where your lawyer lives.
    Last edited by 4248; January 20th, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Sir,

I cant help asking - did you hire a lawyer who lived within ten miles of Lancaster/Depew?

That would go along way as to why things went sour.

Now remember - I don't know your lawyer and I don't think you identified the Judge - one thing you have to remember most local lawyers have close ties to the local LAN Dem Committee's. Most Town Attorneys and justices are also vary "Political" - they are either appointed or elected.

Either way they need endorsements from the local controlling parties.

Many of these same people have "active careers/businesses" besides the "Political Position" - many of them are directly or indirectly involved in local land deals, residential development,commercial development and such. This includes many but not all employees of the Town and Villages.

In our local system the judge, prosecutor and the buisness owner`are likely all from the same local Committee.

Thats why I ask where your lawyer lives.
    The original prosecutor handling this case for the village of depew.In 2010. is now a judge in the town of cheektowaga, he never did anything to enforce the vilage code, nothing to correct the problem. Just fined them $250.00. So the lawyer I had to go hire because the village said they couldnt do anymore for me. I obtained from the bar association and he was from orchard park. Nothing got resolved . just more money i had to spend fighting a big business. so i had to drop the case. I cannot afford to fight millionairs, they draged the problem on.

The original prosecutor handling this case for the village of depew.In 2010. is now a judge in the town of cheektowaga, he never did anything to enforce the vilage code, nothing to correct the problem. Just fined them $250.00. So the lawyer I had to go hire because the village said they couldnt do anymore for me. I obtained from the bar association and he was from orchard park. Nothing got resolved . just more money i had to spend fighting a big business. so i had to drop the case. I cannot afford to fight millionairs, they draged the problem on.
    You could have done as I said with the money and issue solved.

The venting system needs to be corrected with special scrubbers and they cost $15,000. I cannot fix it for them, I am not into fighting I did enough of that in the war.I just want people to be responsible for their actions. I did speak to the owner in california he blew me off. The smell is not like the smell of you cooking chicken on a grill,Its a greasy fowl smell , I live next door and cannot open my windows on a nice day, because my house will stink . The lawyer I hired was suppost to get something done . never happened .

The venting system needs to be corrected with special scrubbers and they cost $15,000. I cannot fix it for them, I am not into fighting I did enough of that in the war.I just want people to be responsible for their actions. I did speak to the owner in california he blew me off. The smell is not like the smell of you cooking chicken on a grill,Its a greasy fowl smell , I live next door and cannot open my windows on a nice day, because my house will stink . The lawyer I hired was suppost to get something done . never happened .
    Okay sorry you have had to endure this. That stinks - pun intended.

thanks. I need my local goverment to enforce the codes ..

Years ago Ray Duza helped on this issue. He wrote up petitions for me and told me to get as many signatures as possible. Ray was a good friend of mine He was a world war two veteran. My petitions never got any where even when the village and town got copies. Mr.Duza was told not to help me in this matter, but he did any way. Something corrupt happened because the petition was never used to address the issue. I had 163 signatures from my neighbors. Its seens like the democratic party was part of it. I been a democrate all my life. I just cant figure out why state officals blew my off and my issues .

Years ago Ray Duza helped on this issue. He wrote up petitions for me and told me to get as many signatures as possible. Ray was a good friend of mine He was a world war two veteran. My petitions never got any where even when the village and town got copies. Mr.Duza was told not to help me in this matter, but he did any way. Something corrupt happened because the petition was never used to address the issue. I had 163 signatures from my neighbors. Its seens like the democratic party was part of it. I been a democrate all my life. I just cant figure out why state officals blew my off and my issues .
    mike nolder who is on the depew village board is a republican. maybe he and the republicans can help you if the dems are not

So what ... look we're losing our country which is a bigger issue than Depew issues.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information