Thread: Corporate Challenge

Corporate Challenge

The annual Chase Corporate Challenge is definitely a Positive Point of WNY. Over 12,000 runners & walkers last night traversing a beautiful course along Delaware Avenue. Great party afterwards with well over 200 tents representing many, many corporations and organizations.

The weather was a little hot last night but that doesn't diminish that this is a well organized, outstanding event right in the heart of the City; complete with tremendous cooperation from the City, from the Police, the Parks Dept, and many others.

What a great example of how well things really can happen here in good old WNY.

I agree with you; in spite of the heat, it went off without a hitch. A few people fell by the wayside but were cared for and are OK, I hope. Where else can you enjoy the company of so many unique groups? I had fun hopping between BPO's tent, DOT's tent, and I kept looking for Goldie in the WNED tent so that I could scold her for her choice of programming. (No, I love Sesame Street)

Thread Information