Thread: The Books

Tony Fracasso - Admin

The Books

How open are the books in all local governments to the people that are paying the bills?

Authorities, Counties, Towns etc... and yes the state.

Is it possible to get a snapshot on a ledger of the cash flow?

How do we know we are NOT being totally ripped off?

For what we pay these people we should have instant access to where the money is going. Specially in the PAYROLL department. There's probally just a WHOLE layer of waste.

Why can't we replace the accounting department with like ester the tax lady?

--------------------------------------

Here's an issue: They rigged it so it ALWAYS COST MORE every year because of UNION government contracts.. JUST think at the perks and goodies they are taking at the state level for thierselves. They even make us guarantee thier pensions at the risk of ours. How many employees does the state have?

Think of the numbers of dollars these people are taking right out of our pockets to live in this area. Right down to our town property taxes.

Why do my property taxes cost me over $4000 a year but a house in another state would 40% of that or less?

----------------------------------------

They even stock pile our money to help bring in companies that will not pay into the tax base and compete against the businesses already here.

Why not give that money to dicks sporting goods and say open up a super store in the aud? Is Dicks is paying property tax for the space it leases? As where it seems basspro will get it tax free? So right off the bat all the other sport stores are at a disadvantage. If the spot is SO good for fishing stuff won't dicks who is already contributing to the area jump at the chance? I mean the tax incentives are really good for a company.

-----------------------------------------

Why are we paying the county administration so much to handle all of this for us in such a bad way?

Even the Legislature can't get ahold of cash flow informations. There was a big thing about not getting BMR (Budget Monitoring Reports) last year.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    thats my whole point.. We can't give them a penny more until we get real books that are very accurate and up to date.. for all we know they are racketeering and burning through our money.

I could be very wrong ...but could these records be obtained through the "Freedom of Information Act" ?
    goodfellow

Thread Information