Thread: 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents (except one) related to one British King

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents (except one) related to one British King

This is real, and Kennedy attempted a warning of this in a New York Press Club speech. He was the one that broke free, he was assassinated because he attempted to modify the Federal Reserve to Silver backed Certificates, ditto for Lincoln who did the same with the Green backs.

The Masonic elite have behind every war since the war of independence... financing both sides... Bush's granddad financed Hitler, R Rothschild financed Stalin, and Later The soviets during the Vietnam war- to kill Americans... They are the Masonic/Satanic Luciferian elite and thrive on war death and misinformation. because they run all the news channels & Hollywood they have been feeding the people propaganda since 1913.

I don't believe it only taken her a few months...I've been working on my own tree for 20 years and have come up against several brick walls that stop my research for awhile until I was able to brake the wall ... I don't believe her.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    I don't believe it only taken her a few months...I've been working on my own tree for 20 years and have come up against several brick walls that stop my research for awhile until I was able to brake the wall ... I don't believe her.
    Same here Riven, I was stuck on my great great grandfather, then in quick order have it traced all the way back to 1060!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Thread Information