Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Bucki Rotten Politics

Quote Originally Posted by left wing View Post
    Actually, Jaeger does have an excellent resume for this job. She spent more than a decade as the manager of the Board of Elections office. Sounds very relevant to me. And it is a lot more experience than Bucki has. She hasn't managed anything - ever. She would be a disaster with her micro-managing, need to "study" the most minute questions, and inability to see the forest for the trees.
    You mean a decade of of a patronage job that gets the orders from the party's commissioner, him telling you the orders and you following them...that is an excellent resume: follow the orders of the party's commissioner..that is really relevant. Wow, where can I sign up?
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Yeah, Bucki is no tool of the Ward brothers, is she? Right. At least Jaeger has real work experience. Bucki doesn't.

Yeah, Bucki is no tool of the Ward brothers, is she? Right. At least Jaeger has real work experience. Bucki doesn't.
    First read post 2 and post 4 of this thread and see if you can understand it. My paperboy has real work experience, that makes him and Jaeger equal, huh? Ronin Fetchit has real work experience, I say vote for him for Town Clerk based on your criteria.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Well, I guess you should tell the taxpayers who found shorter lines and a Town Clerk out in the hall, helping people, just how incompetent she really is. She started some program for handicapped parking at the senior center, too. Reports I have heard are that she is a big improvement over her predecessor and seems to be interested in providing real service.

I never knew her before but have heard good things about her. Bucki does not impress me at all. Was at the TB meeting tonight and she pulled 2 nasty little moves that show what a small person she really is.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well, I guess you should tell the taxpayers who found shorter lines and a Town Clerk out in the hall, helping people, just how incompetent she really is. She started some program for handicapped parking at the senior center, too. Reports I have heard are that she is a big improvement over her predecessor and seems to be interested in providing real service.

I never knew her before but have heard good things about her. Bucki does not impress me at all. Was at the TB meeting tonight and she pulled 2 nasty little moves that show what a small person she really is.
    I gotta ask...

What do you mean a "program for handicapped parking".

It's a few handicap parking signs mounted where you want handicap drop offs. How long did that actually take to happen?

Anything happen at the TB meeting? Did they make any shady decisions behind our backs again?

Didn't the federal government mandate handicap parking(or at least easy access) with the Americans with Disabilities Act. So you are bascially saying none existed. I find that hard to believe. Hey I can find people too, both Republicans and Democrats, who will say the same thing about her predecessor.
    The same could be said about Grelick too when she was Town Clerk. As for the shorter lines...I'll have to have someone there with a digital camera during election night as well as the last day to pay the various taxes to see the shorter lines. Otherwise, the shorter lines are a time of day issue...a case in point...I never have lines when I shop, I must shop at the best and most well run stores then.

BTW has she found a cure for cancer too because there are no reports on that, could you find me some, I'm sure you can.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I gotta ask...

It's a few handicap parking signs mounted where you want handicap drop offs. How long did that actually take to happen?

She has her people come to the Center a couple of times a month to handle handicap parking tags, so they don't have to go to Town Hall which, if you are young, you may not realize is very tough for older people, especially handicapped, to get around.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRightView View Post
    Didn't the federal government mandate handicap parking(or at least easy access) with the Americans with Disabilities Act. So you are bascially saying none existed. I find that hard to believe. Hey I can find people too, both Republicans and Democrats, who will say the same thing about her predecessor.
    The same could be said about Grelick too when she was Town Clerk. As for the shorter lines...I'll have to have someone there with a digital camera during election night as well as the last day to pay the various taxes to see the shorter lines. Otherwise, the shorter lines are a time of day issue...a case in point...I never have lines when I shop, I must shop at the best and most well run stores then.

BTW has she found a cure for cancer too because there are no reports on that, could you find me some, I'm sure you can.

If you read my other post, you will say it is not about signs but about people applying for parking tags.

Wow, you people sure have it in for Jaeger. I have no other reason to say this than it is what I have heard and observed. There was something in the Bee about the handicap tags and I have heard about it from people who really appreciate it.

Somebody tries to do a good thing....

As for what went on at the TB meeting, Jaeger's opponent, Bucki, tried to get her salary reduced. Of course, should she win, Buchi doesn't need the money. I am sure you will find this a noble thing to do but I thought it was mean and rotten. It was voted down 6-1.

Actually Jaeger instituted a system where limited Town Clerk services are available at the Senior center once or twice a week, making it easier to access for Seniors and the handicapped who may have trouble using the elevator.

As for what went on at the TB meeting, Jaeger's opponent, Bucki, tried to get her salary reduced. Of course, should she win, Buchi doesn't need the money. I am sure you will find this a noble thing to do but I thought it was mean and rotten. It was voted down 6-1.
    What's the deal with Bucki now voting with Mohan most of the time? She has definitely broken with Ward (a good thing), but she's gone over to the darkside. It really makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I gotta ask...

Jaeger goes to the Senior Center once a month in order for the users that either require new H/C permits or need to renew can do it at the center. My understanding is that the Senior Center location is a convenience factor, a central gathering location, and much more/friendlier H/C accessible

Quote Originally Posted by Add It Up View Post
    What's the deal with Bucki now voting with Mohan most of the time? She has definitely broken with Ward (a good thing), but she's gone over to the darkside. It really makes no sense.
    For Bucki....it's politics all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by amhresident View Post
    For Bucki....it's politics all the time...
    How will voting with Mohan help her?

Quote Originally Posted by Add It Up View Post
    How will voting with Mohan help her?
    Bucki invited Mohan to her recent fundraiser at the Amherst Democratic Headquarters and asked him to speak to the Democratic Party. It's part of a Bucki/Ward/ Mohan dirty deal for next year's endorsements.

When Bucki ran for Town Board and Mohan ran for Supervisor, Bucki supported Mohan over Grelick, she then was rewarded for her efforts by Mohan appointing her Deputy Supervisor.

Bucki is not a professional, she is a politician and an opportunist. She is a lousy Councilmember and if elected will be an even worse Town Clerk.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information