Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paladino buys a neighborhood; what next?

Unregistered

Paladino buys a neighborhood; what next?

Here is the latest thought-provoking post about Paladino on BfloRising by former SUWNY poster & California govt official "West coast perspective".

The question is, what will Paladino do with an interesting neighborhood adjacent to the Catholic Church complex on Main & Summer/Best that he 'bought for a song' about a year ago?

http://www.buffalorising.com/2010/12...paul-mall.html
    Ellicott Development Takes a Liking to St. Paul Mall

1238 Group, an affiliate of Ellicott Development, has purchased five properties on St. Paul Mall in four separate transactions on November 24 and December 3. St. Paul Mall is a dead-end Street off of Main Street, just south of Best Street. The properties are east of the Our Lady of Lourdes Church, school and rectory owned by Ellicott Development. St. Paul Mall features fourteen residential structures. The street is blocked off to create a commons area. Residents park their cars behind the buildings with access from two cul-de-sacs.

Recent 1238 Group purchases:

•November 24: 33 St. Paul. $47,500 from 33 St. Paul Trust 102107 TR
    •November 24: 36 St. Paul. $47,500 from St. Paul Trust 120106 TR
    •December 3: 35 St. Paul. $53,800 from Milton Brown
    •December 3: 39 and 46 St. Paul. $83,000 from Jason and Christine Paine

StPaulMall.bmpIn July 2009, Ellicott's 9274 Group Inc. bought the Our Lady of Lourdes parking lot, convent and school at 1091 Main Street from Prayer & Praise Fellowships Inc. for $370,000. The company purchased the church in April for $40,000 from 1115 Main Street Inc.

Ellicott Development had applied to demo the convent building in late September but quickly pulled the proposal from the Buffalo Preservation Board agenda. After purchasing the rectory and school site, company officials told The Buffalo News it planned to "develop the property for other uses" and "is working with a couple of possible occupants for the school." It was not revealed why the company wanted to tear down the rectory or what the firm intends to do with its new purchases on St. Paul Mall.

(SEE PHOTOS) Photos by David Torke @ Fix Buffalo

5235882667_0f79031461_b.jpg5236479362_99cddf7e61_b .jpg5236473200_6430e5df49_b.jpg

Why do you care former west sider, now in Mpls. ?

Unregistered

ore (Christian) bitch, banter & troll(ing)?

Who is left on SUWNY that cares about inner-city Bflo?

Some "devout Christian" heavy posters have made SUWNY appear to be very UN-Christian, while not showing evidence of 'giving a damn' about Bflo (except to troll & attack?)

Anybody wonder why "WestCoast Perspective", who clearly cares about Bflo & regularly posts thought-provokingly on BfloRising, and many others like him, has stopped posting on SU?

Now, I wonder why the "savior" of WNY pulled his demo request in September???

Anyhoo, ol' Carl will just practice demolition by neglect anyways, always hoping that a new mayor will eventually grant him another Friday afternoon demo permit to bypass the Preservation Board.

Quote Originally Posted by kernwatch View Post
    Here is the latest thought-provoking post about Paladino on BfloRising by former SUWNY poster & California govt official "West coast perspective".

The question is, what will Paladino do with an interesting neighborhood adjacent to the Catholic Church complex on Main & Summer/Best that he 'bought for a song' about a year ago?
    Have you ever considered just posting a topic here without the "SUWNY Sucks" intro every time? If you did, you might actually get an intelligent discussion from it.

And was WCP's profession ever public knowledge here?, or is that something you dug up while looking for private info on everyone?

Oh, that was uber intelligent, dick.

Who is left on SUWNY that cares about inner-city Bflo?

Some "devout Christian" heavy posters have made SUWNY appear to be very UN-Christian, while not showing evidence of 'giving a damn' about Bflo (except to troll & attack?)

Anybody wonder why "WestCoast Perspective", who clearly cares about Bflo & regularly posts thought-provokingly on BfloRising, and many others like him, has stopped posting on SU?
    You mean spirited filthy dried up old man. How dare you!
    Ask Michelle J. about Sue. I know I have no credibility with you but I WILL NOT tolerate insults and innuendo against a truly good person that I personally know. I am reporting your post and hope that you get the boot for good, you pathetic whining non-entity.
    Last edited by Effigy; December 8th, 2010 at 07:25 PM.

I propose a mud-wrestling match between Mr. Kern, and Effigy - with proceeds going to Children's Hospital.

And, Kern thinks a nameless twit like myself doesn't do anything to improve the area.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    In all honestly he can do anything with his property he wants to. Well as long as it doesn't diversely effect someone elses property. Property rights and all.

For the most part he doesn't require anyone's approval other code like any other business owner than buys properties.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    I propose a mud-wrestling match between Mr. Kern, and Effigy - with proceeds going to Children's Hospital.

And, Kern thinks a nameless twit like myself doesn't do anything to improve the area.
    I'm in R. I actually may have to go to Minneapolis on a business run so it will save little Dickie on the travel expenses. It will need to be indoors though, because I am allergic to frozen mud.

Maybe Carl will set up his own sovereign state with little or no taxes. I'd be willing to buy a lot.
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bioguy231 View Post
    Maybe Carl will set up his own sovereign state with little or no taxes. I'd be willing to buy a lot.
    A lot of what?

C'mon Man

No, Iron cage with weapons in the middle...my money is on Effigy.

Mudwrestling??????,, maybe if yer talking Jolie and Anniston.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post

No, Iron cage with weapons in the middle...my money is on Effigy.

Mudwrestling??????,, maybe if yer talking Jolie and Anniston.
    With your way - Iron cage - people could get hurt. It could be construed as promoting violence. I don't want to be liable for that.

My way - it's just two older guys - one heavy, one skinny - one ambiguous in his orientation, the other obvious in his orientation - one butt-ugly, the other normal looking - playing around in the mud for fun, and raising money for charity.

With your way - Iron cage - people could get hurt. It could be construed as promoting violence. I don't want to be liable for that.

My way - it's just two older guys - one heavy, one skinny - one ambiguous in his orientation, the other obvious in his orientation - one butt-ugly, the other normal looking - playing around in the mud for fun, and raising money for charity.
    Hey! I've lost weight (under 200 now). Butt ugly? I'm meticulous in my grooming.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information