Thread: Holiday Season

Holiday Season

We all should be thankful local businesses stepped up to the plate this year and supplied funding for our Christmas decorations.

Please support our local businesses this holiday season.

The manger is breathtaking.........

Did I say breathtaking?
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

The town hall was in desperate need of a new artificial Christmas tree.

Instead of spending taxpayer monies, Supervisor Ballowe and his wife Mary donated an 8 foot tree to the community.

Not bad for an elected official.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers77 View Post
    The town hall was in desperate need of a new artificial Christmas tree.

Instead of spending taxpayer monies, Supervisor Ballowe and his wife Mary donated an 8 foot tree to the community.

Not bad for an elected official.
    Ballowe's wife probably wanted a bigger, expensive,fancy tree for their house. He went and got what she wanted. She then told him to take the old one to the curb for garbage. On his way to the curb, he throws it in his car,takes it to the town hall, and "donates" it to the community, while patting himself on the back. Just what I would expect from the slimy spin-doctor supervisor.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston99 View Post
    Ballowe's wife probably wanted a bigger, expensive,fancy tree for their house. He went and got what she wanted. She then told him to take the old one to the curb for garbage. On his way to the curb, he throws it in his car,takes it to the town hall, and "donates" it to the community, while patting himself on the back. Just what I would expect from the slimy spin-doctor supervisor.
    Can this be confirmed Boston99 or are you just throwing bs out there.

It's because of people like you that most intelligent, qualified, people don't want to run for office. They have to put up with crap like this from people like you. And, then we complain about what we're left with.

Keep showing the public your true colors Gary Vera.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    It's because of people like you that most intelligent, qualified, people don't want to run for office. They have to put up with crap like this from people like you. And, then we complain about what we're left with.
    if the three stooges were either qualified or intelligent they wouldn't get taken to task like this. These three guys I don't think ever had a puppy when they were kids. Or any other project that required any responsibility or independent thinking because since they were elected 2 years ago, they haven't responded well to having any power. Case in point: The 2 faced liers recently commissioned a study of the town's emergency services. A noble undertaking if done correctly. BUT, go read the reports that this consulting firm has done recently and it sounds as if they come to a town hall and say,give us 20 grand and what would you like our report to say? I, as a town of Boston taxpayer,I am getting screwed out of a legimiate study. It will say what Blow,Boardway, And Genzel want to hear. Then they can use it to further put the screws to the emergency services that I value. I don't participate as a member, but wish they would respect them as I do.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    if the three stooges were either qualified or intelligent they wouldn't get taken to task like this. These three guys I don't think ever had a puppy when they were kids. Or any other project that required any responsibility or independent thinking because since they were elected 2 years ago, they haven't responded well to having any power. Case in point: The 2 faced liers recently commissioned a study of the town's emergency services. A noble undertaking if done correctly. BUT, go read the reports that this consulting firm has done recently and it sounds as if they come to a town hall and say,give us 20 grand and what would you like our report to say? I, as a town of Boston taxpayer,I am getting screwed out of a legimiate study. It will say what Blow,Boardway, And Genzel want to hear. Then they can use it to further put the screws to the emergency services that I value. I don't participate as a member, but wish they would respect them as I do.
    Well maybe you should word your feelings correctly instead of this:

you are right. i will put more thought into better explaining myself in the future.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Don't call people stooges. I have no issue with people saying others are self serving because watching what goes in in WNY politics for the last 8 years self serving is rather dead on.

you are right. i will put more thought into better explaining myself in the future.
    You really should have your mom change your diaper and take you to deliver your slanderous defamation in person.

Spewing your nonsense here is getting you all worked up and is obviously not helping!

I agree This year's a good year! We just need some snow now...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers77 View Post
    We all should be thankful local businesses stepped up to the plate this year and supplied funding for our Christmas decorations.

Please support our local businesses this holiday season.

The manger is breathtaking.........

Did I say breathtaking?

Dear Boston99,

This study is being done as transparent as possible. It includes all the fire-companies and the BES. Hopefully, it will benefit these fine organizations and the taxpayers in the long run.

How stupid do you have to be to have missed that?

Your forum acquaintance,
    Sneakers77

Thread Information