Thread: Yet another reason why Baurle is a tool

Yet another reason why Baurle is a tool

Yesterday's show - he kept going on, and on, about how Gibson was unfair to Palin.
    He whined about how Gibson treated her in a sexist way, and that every woman in America get treated in a sexist way.
    He kept saying how she's an intelligent woman, and shouldn't be treated this way.
    That's all fair enough - I happen to agree that Gibson had it out for her, and I agree that women may, often, be treated sexist.

BUT...

Baurle kept calling her "America's Sweetheart." Over, and over, again, he kept saying that Gibson was picking on America's Sweetheart.

Isn't Baurle, himself, being sexist, and a hypocrite by continually calling this educated woman a "Sweetheart?"

"America's Sweetheart?"

"Intelligent woman?"

Gosh, that's totally unoriginal and misleading.

***Staying within my promise of refraining from caustic insults of any kind***
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Other than sharing some of his conservative views.

"he is a big fat idiot"

I really am curious.

I see people complaining about this guy all the time on the board.

I really dont care for his program so I dont listen.

Why do other people that dont like him?
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

What's going on with Illuzi's attack on Bauerle on PoliticsWNY.com? Allegations of Bauerle's affair with youthful babysitter?

BTW Sandy, the fact that Illuzi is a former bankrobber, in no way negates his credibility. The more you talk about him, the more people click on his site.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun
    What's going on with Illuzi's attack on Bauerle on PoliticsWNY.com? Allegations of Bauerle's affair with youthful babysitter?

BTW Sandy, the fact that Illuzi is a former bankrobber, in no way negates his credibility. The more you talk about him, the more people click on his site.
    So you're talking about Sandy Bauerle and Tom Beach, right?

Actually they are that interchangeable. Entercom has a party line, and you better know that this applies to all their stations, and all their employees.

Politics, sports (pro Sabres, anti - Bills) news & weather slants, are all called from above.

I listen for entertainment only, and when I get fed up, (sometimes after less than a minute) I switch to 91.1.

Quote Originally Posted by steven
    I really dont care for his program so I dont listen.

Why do other people that dont like him?
    I even listen to Rush, at times, just to see what the other side is thinking - and, to try to make sense of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun

Thanks for the link.

Did a lot of thorough reading and out of FAIRNESS:
    If Illuzi's past, current and future remarks are defamatory to the point where his statements (Illuzi's) are rife with falsehoods,
    then a lawsuit by Entercom or the offended radio hosts against Illuzi should ensue.

If however, Illuzi can back his statements up by irrefutable fact(s), then certain parties should be very, very embarassed, perhaps ashamed, perhaps make some apologies on the air?
    Naw!!!

If there's a lawsuit against Illuzi, pretty sure it'll be settled out of court;NOT in the public record.
    Go figure, eh?

Like I said, we can't make a blanket judgement until all the facts are in, but Illuzi made some pretty eye-raising comments.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Thread Information