Thread: 13% Dan Ward and Parrot Bucki

13% Dan Ward and Parrot Bucki

Debbie Bucki's inexplicable and faint-hearted run for the Amherst Town Clerk position will be further imperiled by her close ties (read - bound hand and foot by Dan Ward's perverse and vitriolic political dictates and lust for vengeance and political retribution).

If Amherst voters are stupid enough to elect the inexperienced and unqualified Bucki, then they will also be treated to the circus that will ensue in the Town Clerk's office as the bizarre and eccentric Dan Ward will call every decision and shot in the Town Clerk's office as Bucki can not stand up to Ward. Bucki has merely been Dan Ward's parrot and there is no reason to believe that Bucki will ever stand up to Ward.

I had the opportunity to meet the new TC recently and I found her to have a much better handle on things and personality that is refreshing after knowing the former TC and listening and watching the actions of the other TC candidate. In fact I spoke with a couple of present staff members who have felt some level of relief once they got to know the new TC. Treating employees and the general public properly has a lot to do with it. I find the other TC candidate kind of out of touch and without fresh ideas. In fact I find her constant reminder of being a RN and having a PHD degree more for promoting ones self then having anything to to with properly running town government. Remember there is another individual on the board who pronounces his PHD degree wherever he may be and how has that helped him to lead town government (none).

Ward, Bucki, Mohan "Brain Trust" & Their 15% Tax Hike

The Amherst Town Board's Democratic "Brain Trust" composed of Dan Ward, Parrot Bucki and Crazy Mohan (Mohan doesn't know the difference between a tax cut and a tax increase) are now promoting Parrot Bucki for Amherst Town Clerk so that their inability to govern and administer will be even more widespread across town government. No doubt, Ward (who has been a no-idea no-work man for his 30+ years in government) will try to figure out yet some new way to involve the clerk's office in expensive and unnecessary litigation, while Parrot Bucki will of course obey Ward's every insane utterance and vitriolic dictate while Parrot Bucki plies her inabilities in administration to the detriment of town taxpayers, egads! Ward, Bucki and Mohan seem hell-bent on raising your taxes 15% this year, so why not let them mismanage the town clerk's office as well?

Thread Information