Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti Max

Anti Max

September 9th Primary Day.............................

The time has come where people can put or shut up.....................

This Primary Day People can make a diffrence in Cheektowaga..................

If you want to make Frank Max work a complete 8 Hours Vote Against him.

Please this coming Tuesday please VOTE PRIMARY DAY to stop Max's threats to people to either VOTE his way, Run as a Committee person or be fired, and if you do run against him you will be fired,

The time has come to take the Cheektowaga Sanitation Back not to mention Cheektowagas right to Vote............

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Isn't that Mary H's job to make sure he's working?

he holds the ax over all their heads he has to go.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman
    he holds the ax over all their heads he has to go.

Why can't mary just fire him?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Why can't mary just fire him?
    I suspect it's because he's in the union.

Quote Originally Posted by CheektowagaFan
    September 9th Primary Day.............................

The time has come where people can put or shut up.....................

This Primary Day People can make a diffrence in Cheektowaga..................

Please this coming Tuesday please VOTE PRIMARY DAY to stop Max's threats to people to either VOTE his way, Run as a Committee person or be fired, and if you do run against him you will be fired,

The time has come to take the Cheektowaga Sanitation Back not to mention Cheektowagas right to Vote............
    Who is Max against in the primary?
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth
    I suspect it's because he's in the union.
    I was told he really was not. He was appointed to the sanitation department. WOuldn't you have to like do actual work to be in the union. Like the guys that actual pick up the garbage and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    I was told he really was not. He was appointed to the sanitation department. WOuldn't you have to like do actual work to be in the union. Like the guys that actual pick up the garbage and stuff?
    It's not up to Mary. It's up to the Town Board. Max controls at least 4 seats on the board - Rogowski, Pat J, Zydel, Kaznowski. Mary and Swiatek stick togther. Charlie does his own thing.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarThePirate
    It's not up to Mary. It's up to the Town Board. Max controls at least 4 seats on the board - Rogowski, Pat J, Zydel, Kaznowski. Mary and Swiatek stick togther. Charlie does his own thing.
    Control how?

Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    Who is Max against in the primary?
    any one?
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

any one?
    Max isn't running for a political seat. Right now it's a fight for committeemen (AGAIN!) I don't know if Max's committee seat is being challanged. Very interesting if it is and he loses.....

FYI mesue, Max is chairman of the Cheektowaga Democratic Committee. He is also a supervisor in the sanitation department. He also plans to run against Len Lennihan for Erie County Democratic Chair.
    Adopt an English Springer Spaniel.
    http://www.springerrescue.org
    "Striving to be the person
    that my dogs think I am"

www.BuffaloReUse.org

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarThePirate
    Control how?
    It's kind of like... I helped you get this seat on the board and if you don't do what I want you to do, then I can make your life hell and make sure you don't get re-elected.
    Adopt an English Springer Spaniel.
    http://www.springerrescue.org
    "Striving to be the person
    that my dogs think I am"

www.BuffaloReUse.org

Quote Originally Posted by OneEmerald
    Max isn't running for a political seat. Right now it's a fight for committeemen (AGAIN!) I don't know if Max's committee seat is being challanged. Very interesting if it is and he loses.....

FYI mesue, Max is chairman of the Cheektowaga Democratic Committee. He is also a supervisor in the sanitation department. He also plans to run against Len Lennihan for Erie County Democratic Chair.
    Thanks One Em. You're always good in answering my questions.
    So, then, what is Max primarying for? How does one vote against him if he isn't running for anything? Or, is this a vote for someone that will stand up to him? If this is the case, who is running that won't put up with his nonsense?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEmerald
    It's kind of like... I helped you get this seat on the board and if you don't do what I want you to do, then I can make your life hell and make sure you don't get re-elected.
    What a piece of turd that would make a person. I'd fire him on the spot.

Thanks One Em. You're always good in answering my questions.
    So, then, what is Max primarying for? How does one vote against him if he isn't running for anything? Or, is this a vote for someone that will stand up to him? If this is the case, who is running that won't put up with his nonsense?
    The democratic committee in Cheektowaga is the power of the town, as there is no Republican base. Most political races are decided behind closed doors with the committee - unfortunate but true. This is before they even get to primary. Those that win the primary ALWAYS win the general election in Cheektowaga.

With that said, the CHAIRMAN of the cheektowaga democratic party is very powerful. He or she can do a lot to control who gets into office, who gets help and support from the committee and so on.

The Committee is elected on primary day. Republicans vote for thiers and dems for theirs and so on. It happens every other year. THere are over 2000 democratic committeemembers in Erie County and over 200 of them are in Cheektowaga.

When the primary is over and the democrats have chosen their committeemembers, those committeemembers convine and elect a chairman. They do it at a town level (Max vs. Speyer) and at a county level (Max vs. Lenihan). These are 2 seperate elections.

So whoever wants to be chairman has to work very hard on these committee races to make sure that the people they want to get in get in.

Make sense?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information