Thread: Issues and position

Question Issues and position

Do you think McCain will stop the drugs needed for treatment for STDs? Maybe McCain will think that it's not life threatening and we don't need to treat the disease. That would make 44% of teens in Alaska without any treatment for their STD's. McCain wants no abortion in any stages, so where is McCain's plan to help these unwed teenage mothers raise the child? I haven't heard any plan. If you know please inform me.

As everyone knows, it happens to families even with good guidance, so, where is McCain's plan to help the teens like Palin's daughter? Palin is there for her daughter, but, what about the rest of the teens who are not as lucky?

If palin's daughter's life is in danger from the pregnacy at 3rd stage, what is McCain's position? Which life should be saved? Should government decide for you or should a family or the individual giving birth?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary3
    Do you think McCain will stop the drugs needed for treatment for STDs? Maybe McCain will think that it's not life threatening and we don't need to treat the disease. That would make 44% of teens in Alaska without any treatment for their STD's. McCain wants no abortion in any stages, so where is McCain's plan to help these unwed teenage mothers raise the child? I haven't heard any plan. If you know please inform me.

As everyone knows, it happens to families even with good guidance, so, where is McCain's plan to help the teens like Palin's daughter? Palin is there for her daughter, but, what about the rest of the teens who are not as lucky?

If palin's daughter's life is in danger from the pregnacy at 3rd stage, what is McCain's position? Which life should be saved? Should government decide for you or should a family or the individual giving birth?
    You should be asking....

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"!

Charity starts at home, how much are you willing to write a check for each month to help Bristol Palin and girls like her???

Quote Originally Posted by Mary3
    Do you think McCain will stop the drugs needed for treatment for STDs?
    Since there are many resources that treatment comes from, what makes you think he would? Or could?
    Is this a scare tactic? have you stooped so low as to scare people with this type of rhetoric?

Maybe McCain will think that it's not life threatening and we don't need to treat the disease. That would make 44% of teens in Alaska without any treatment for their STD's.
    Stop trying to scare me, it isn't working.

McCain wants no abortion in any stages, so where is McCain's plan to help these unwed teenage mothers raise the child? I haven't heard any plan. If you know please inform me.
    Are unwed tennagers the only people that qualify for abortion? Again, another scare tactic. people aren't that stupid anymore.

What are you going to do about it? Doesn't it take a village?
    These are two entirely different medical issues. Treated entirely differently. You seem to want to combine life saving treatment with convenience. Again, a scare tactic used to dissuade voters. You're a good sheep, I'll give you that.
    What if? What if a frog had wings?
    It wouldn't bump it's butt on the way down.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Why is it...

That people believe that the President makes laws?

Bush is gonna do this...
    McCain is gonna do that...
    Obama is gonna do something else...

Congress authors and passes laws which
    the President either signs or vetoes, and the Supreme Court decides whether these laws are Constitutional or not.

And before someone brings up signing statements, please ask yourself whether any of the items you are arguing would be subject to that.

Thread Information