Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gender Neutral Bathrooms!

justKel
    Quote Originally Posted by Steiny
    Some people are the third gender (transgender) or some don't want to be a considered any gender, gender neutral right?

Many great institutions ask on HR forms what gender you are put male/female/transgender/choose not to identify. This is awesome! I know many good schools in Minnesota do this. I do not know of any schools in New York do this great practice. Does anyone else?
    Ummm yeah... As a TS I take issue with this. I don't want a separate bathroom. WTF? Even I think this is taking equality and diversity WAY too far. Instead of separate bathrooms, which only serves to segregate people, how about we simply educate people so they don't misunderstand TS and GQ people and fear them? Seems much more reasonable to me.
    Last edited by justKel; September 1st, 2008 at 04:12 AM.

All gender neutral means here is that women are going to be sitting on toilet seats that guys peed on.

Quote Originally Posted by fireman
    All gender neutral means here is that women are going to be sitting on toilet seats that guys peed on.

That's hilarious and true. Unfortunately that self loathing PC windbag will probably consider peeing on that seat a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by fireman
    You people are really ignorant.

Needless to say, in the not-so-distant future, all residences and business will be equipped with a third bathroom - one for those who fall into the Gender Neutral ("GN") category.

However, some GN people will, rightfully so, be offended at this elaborate special treatment, and will just want to be treated normally. They will then have the choice of going into the men, or women's room.

In order to facilitate their choices, all men's rooms will be mandated to be equipped with elaborate vacuum systems, which use centrifugal force to remove urine from the toilet seats, as well as any other surface in the room.

This process will cause a sixty-second wait time, between users of the men's room.

Going forward, all men's rooms, including Ralph Wilson Stadium, will only be allowed one user at a time (in order to avoid the possibility of a GN person becoming uncomfortable,) followed by a 60-second vacancy time, in which the room flush process will take place.

Anyone complaining of such a wait will be labeled as insensitive, and intolerant.

Will that vacuming machine work in the sinks at The Ralph too?

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    Will that vacuming machine work in the sinks at The Ralph too?
    No, that would be cost prohibitive.

We gotta make it easy for the small business owners.

This is New York.
    Just raise taxes to pay for it.

Pottie Trained?

Bathrooms for all! Everyone is accomodated, respected, and celebrated........

One for men, one for women, one for families, private ones, and gender neutral ones. Pick your choice....
    BATHROOMS FOR ALL!! ......men's, women's ...and UNDECIDED!!

justKel
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d.
    BATHROOMS FOR ALL!! ......men's, women's ...and UNDECIDED!!
    Whether you realize it or not, there are a lot of people who are not comfortable being identified with either gender. It has nothing to do with being undecided.

Some people are the third gender (transgender) or some don't want to be a considered any gender, gender neutral right?
    You are the worse kind of idiot, the one that doesn't know they are one (an idiot). Isn't a transgender just correcting their gender? I mean a man who changed to be a woman or a woman who changed to be a man is now just a different gender, not genderless, so why the nuetral retard room?

Quote Originally Posted by justKel
    Whether you realize it or not, there are a lot of people who are not comfortable being identified with either gender. It has nothing to do with being undecided.
    So what? How does this have any bearing on giving people the opportunity to piss or crap?

justKel
    Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    So what? How does this have any bearing on giving people the opportunity to piss or crap?
    It doesn't. Wipe the chip off your shoulder and read. He was obviously being sarcastic and implying that anyone who would choose a gender neutral bathroom must be undecided or confused, which is not true at all.

It doesn't. Wipe the chip off your shoulder and read. He was obviously being sarcastic and implying that anyone who would choose a gender neutral bathroom must be undecided or confused, which is not true at all.
    I was not commenting on Joe, I was commenting on your statement of comfortability within a gender and bathroom designations, do you comprende? So the chip will remain firmly planted (although none exists). How about answering the question I posed for you, ok skipster?

justKel
    Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    I was not commenting on Joe, I was commenting on your statement of comfortability within a gender and bathroom designations, do you comprende? So the chip will remain firmly planted (although none exists). How about answering the question I posed for you, ok skipster?
    I realized that and I believe I answered it. I said "It doesn't." What's your point?

I realized that and I believe I answered it. I said "It doesn't." What's your point?
    Are you psychotic?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information