Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you think that political players won't register on the site?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony Fracasso - Admin

Why do you think that political players won't register on the site?

Why do you all think people like Frank Max, Joe Illuzi, Orsini, etc won't register under their names?

Is it they can't defend their actions as bottom feeders?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Why do you all think people like Frank Max, Joe Illuzi, Orsini, etc won't register under their names?

Are they regesitered under another name?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    Are they regesitered under another name?
    Don't know.. but seeing they want to publicly play politics they should register under their own name.

You kidding, Politicians love this site!!!!!!!

Instead of being "out there" holding them accountable and "in their face" we are in here whining to each other! They think that's great!

They probably sit there and laugh at us!

Originally Posted by Enough

Instead of being "out there" holding them accountable and "in their face" we are in here whining to each other! They think that's great!

I'm not so sure about that. The Lancaster Town Supervisor just this past week openly vented about this site during a Town Board meeting.

They're watching. They're either laughing or spewing venom depending on what's being said.

Quote Originally Posted by Foot Fungus
    I'm not so sure about that. The Lancaster Town Supervisor just this past week openly vented about this site during a Town Board meeting.

They're watching. They're either laughing or spewing venom depending on what's being said.
    Awesome! What did he say?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Foot Fungus

Heard the same thing... I think they did a crappy job in Lancaster over the years. Lost all it's character and allowed developers to just have their was with the town.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Enough

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Votes... people vote... wait till you see what is coming down the line for a few more of them...

I know I vote... don't you?

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Votes... people vote... wait till you see what is coming down the line for a few more of them...

I know I vote... don't you?
    Of course I vote......Think I'd waste all my time in this dump if I wasn't trying educate myself on who and what was out there?

I'm just kidding Res, I love this site! It's my main source for info on these fools and you don't get enough credit!

But do ya really think the stuff around here gets back to the moron's and it makes a difference?

part of the reason is that once their "spoken" word is written , it's part of the official record , it's now eternal for the ages , it's on the "World Wide 'Net" , tough to retract something like that..........
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Here are my top 5 reasons why they won't register.

1. Because they really don't care what we think or what we want to know. They are only interested in themselves.

2. They have their spies to keep tabs on us, why should they waste their time with us. Besides, they really don't care what we think or what we want to know.

3. They are technophobes and only know how to turn on a computer. Besides, they really don't care what we think or what we want to know.

4. They don't have time to get involved on message boards or blogs. Besides, they really don't care what we think or what we want to know.

5. They are afraid of being crucified by us. Every response they make will be torn apart, analyzed and contradicted. Nothing they say will make us happy. Besides, they really don't care what we think or what we want to know.
    Adopt an English Springer Spaniel.
    http://www.springerrescue.org
    "Striving to be the person
    that my dogs think I am"

www.BuffaloReUse.org

Quote Originally Posted by OneEmerald
    Here are my top 5 reasons why they won't register.

1. Because they really don't care what we think or what we want to know. They are only interested in themselves.

2. They have their spies to keep tabs on us, why should they waste their time with us. Besides, they really don't care what we think or what we want to know.

3. They are technophobes and only know how to turn on a computer. Besides, they really don't care what we think or what we want to know.

4. They don't have time to get involved on message boards or blogs. Besides, they really don't care what we think or what we want to know.

5. They are afraid of being crucified by us. Every response they make will be torn apart, analyzed and contradicted. Nothing they say will make us happy. Besides, they really don't care what we think or what we want to know.
    And that's what I don't understand. If I was elected into an office, I would WANT to know what my constituents concerns were. This is a quick and efficient way of doing that, and it gives me a chance to discuss the issues "one on one" with the people. It gives them a chance to disagree and tell me why. It's very productive, and too bad that more politicians haven't taken use of this.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Thumbs up Good political players must play a game

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150
    If I was elected into an office, I would WANT to know what my constituents concerns were. This is a quick and efficient way of doing that, and it gives me a chance to discuss the issues "one on one" with the people. It gives them a chance to disagree and tell me why. It's very productive, and too bad that more politicians haven't taken use of this.
    This is why you're not ellected into an office. Good Political Players don't have time for a "one to one on line" eggravation. They would get nowhere. It's waste of their time. They need time to relax or be on the political field. Otherwise, they better hang around with decision makers; not a public forum audience. If somebody needs help or has a concern, he/she has to contact an elected representative to discuss an issue.

Great political leaders have to be smart to stay in power for too long. Some of them aren't "good" because they are stubborn and don't want to learn. They think they are smart.

For anybody who wants to be a good politician: outperform your competitors by using sharp observational and listening skills. Listen and observe what people in your district say and don't say. Observe and pay attention to their body language. The body langauge shows a lot how and what they feel about issues even when people don't use words.

Develop a plan by analysing what is important to discuss and is present-must solve now- public concern. Be a leader who isn't affraid of public and can face and gain majority' support. Say what you;ve listened to in order to get support (listen and then say what people want to hear).

It's not easy to develop these skills/tasks if you don't try. Otherwise, you won't get support of any kind. You wouldn't last in the public office for too long, even if you get lucky to be elected, because you don't know how to deal with the public.

P.S. You have to understand that you can't satisfy general public, but you can satisfy a FEW who vote. Focus on devoted/dedicated voters. However, don't ignore and expect surprises. Get and be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida
    This is why you're not ellected into an office. Good Political Players don't have time for a "one to one on line" eggravation. They would get nowhere. It's waste of their time. They need time to relax or be on the political field. Otherwise, they better hang around with decision makers; not a public forum audience. If somebody needs help or has a concern, he/she has to contact an elected representative to discuss an issue.

Great political leaders have to be smart to stay in power for too long. Some of them aren't "good" because they are stubborn and don't want to learn. They think they are smart.

For anybody who wants to be a good politician: outperform your competitors by using sharp observational and listening skills. Listen and observe what people in your district say and don't say. Observe and pay attention to their body language. The body langauge shows a lot how and what they feel about issues even when people don't use words.

Develop a plan by analysing what is important to discuss and is present-must solve now- public concern. Be a leader who isn't affraid of public and can face and gain majority' support. Say what you;ve listened to in order to get support (listen and then say what people want to hear).

It's not easy to develop these skills/tasks if you don't try. Otherwise, you won't get support of any kind. You wouldn't last in the public office for too long, even if you get lucky to be elected, because you don't know how to deal with the public.

P.S. You have to understand that you can't satisfy general public, but you can satisfy a FEW who vote. Focus on devoted/dedicated voters. However, don't ignore and expect surprises. Get and be ready.
    They all suck. They all deserve a rocket sled ride to hell.Just like the broad who took the dirt nap last week.No tears on my end,flag went up 12feet.

I smell barbeque!

I think the reason they do not openly register would be that there would have to be answering for how they make decsions and govern.

It's kiss babies and glasnost before election, then do what you have to to insulate from confrontation after you are in office.

My biggest complaint... the expense and redundancy of government here.

I have friends that live in many states, I have lived in many states... where does all that tax money go?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information