Thread: Ron Paul on the Housing Bill

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Ron Paul on the Housing Bill

Unregistered

Libertarian?

Being a Libertarian at heart, it is hard not to vote for Ron Paul or anyone in the Libertarian party running, but I hate to say this, but it is kind of like voting for Forbes or Perot which is kind of a lost vote that does not add up, but I know makes a statement that the 2 party take over is wrong.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Steiny
    Being a Libertarian at heart, it is hard not to vote for Ron Paul or anyone in the Libertarian party running, but I hate to say this, but it is kind of like voting for Forbes or Perot which is kind of a lost vote that does not add up, but I know makes a statement that the 2 party take over is wrong.
    I bet there were a lot of people just like you when a few Americans decided to tell England to shove it.

Just vote for best candidate. They should put Obama, McCain and Ron up for a debate. Just listen to all three. Your trying to tell me that the current DEM/REP picks are smarter than Ron on this type of stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Steiny
    It is not a 2 party system it is just 2 choices from the same party (the party is the big government party). Republicrats say they want a smaller government but most times the party members vote to grow the government. The Democan party says they want to protect your civil rights but almost every time they get a chance they vote so the government bureaucrats do not have to respect your rights (you may notice I did not say take away your rights that is because no one can take away your rights they are a part of you just as your thoughts are a part of you that is why they are called "inalienable rights" you always have them you just need to not let others make you believe you do not have them).
    If you walk around in a forest with your eyes closed you will eventually walk in to a tree.

2 + 2 = 5

Jesus died for your sins I do it for your mere entertainment dollar (Doug Stanhope)

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Just vote for best candidate. They should put Obama, McCain and Ron up for a debate. Just listen to all three. Your trying to tell me that the current DEM/REP picks are smarter than Ron on this type of stuff...
    Yes...
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Several years ago during one of my masters degree financial planning classes I was declared a fool by the professor for suggesting that T-bills are not the risk-free investment they claim to be. The professor, also a financial planner for a major brokerage, claimed it would be impossible for the United States to default on T-bills. His response was that there is absolute worldwide trust in the dollar and nothing could undermine that trust. Flash forward a few years and we have t-bills backed by mortgages. I'm glad I never entrusted one penny to that fool.

As far as credit card monitoring is concerned, I hope that many more online merchants adopt the e-gold standard for payment. Nevis isn't perfect, but on a macro logistical scale, it would be damn near impossible to examine the banking transactions of every purchase made from an e-gold account.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

you know I spoke with a gentleman tonight & we both agreed (& I was surprized he even knew Ron Paul) , to do a "write-in" vote for Ron Paul , he's the only candidate that makes sense in so many ways.......I don't agree 100% with him , but sure would rather have him leading our country then McCain or Obama............I don't feel it's a wasted vote anymore as I feel it's the right vote...............

Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by winfield31
    you know I spoke with a gentleman tonight & we both agreed (& I was surprized he even knew Ron Paul) , to do a "write-in" vote for Ron Paul , he's the only candidate that makes sense in so many ways.......I don't agree 100% with him , but sure would rather have him leading our country then McCain or Obama............I don't feel it's a wasted vote anymore as I feel it's the right vote...............
    Your making that up. Didn't you mock me when I first brought Ron Paul's name up?

Your making that up. Didn't you mock me when I first brought Ron Paul's name up?
    yes I did , but I've studied all the youtubes on Paul & the "googles" , etc. & find him to be the only candidate not "beholding" to anyone who I agree with on 90% of the issues................I don't believe he can win , but I'm going to take the time & do a write-in vote unless he were to somehow show-up on the ballot , you know , a person can be wrong , McCain & Obama sure aren't the right guys for this job , I'm tired of status quo also..............so I apologize for mocking you (I hope I didn't hurt your feelings , you're a little too old for that ?) , now cut me some slack , I can change my mind , this has been one of the toughest presidential election years for us all , now my mind is made up , there's no changing it unless Paul were caught doing something crazy............
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I started to follow him when he became a blip on the internet.

I'm sitting wondering why Jim D from the rep party did not endorse him. He would do our community good. Think about it. He's really not for the entitlement mentality but understands there are 1,000,000's on assistance and you just can't abandon them. Cut government way way down but you have to have a good solid national defense...etc

Jim D apparently didn't think about what is best for our community. Ron Paul was running for the rep spot.

Why don't you email the local rep party leader and tell him how you feel. Let him know he made a mistake.

http://www.ecgop.com/

http://www.ecgop.com/contact/

Thread Information