Thread: Brutal rapist caught in Niagara Falls

Unregistered

Brutal rapist caught in Niagara Falls

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/local...224211009.html

Rape, robbery suspect arrested

Police detectives have put the collar on a teenager they say was involved in the “vicious” rape and robbery of a candy store clerk.

Anthony M. Markel, 17, 12 S. 86th St., has been charged with first-degree rape, predatory sexual assault, two counts of first-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree robbery. He is scheduled to be arraigned on the charges in City Court later this morning......

17 years old - for gods sake...........
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

If anyone knows NF, this Watson's is right in a strip mall on the boulevard and Military Rd. A pretty high traffic area. 86th St. is very close. He must have known this girl or had gone to school with her.
    “Never doubt that the work of a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead

Anthony M. Markel

Should be put down like a bad Pit Bull. He acts like a animal and should be treated like one. DAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is a perfect example where euthanasia should be enforced within 24 hours.
    Sterilization for this scum bags parents and siblings wouldnt be a bad idea either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan
    This is a perfect example where euthanasia should be enforced within 24 hours.
    Sterilization for this scum bags parents and siblings wouldnt be a bad idea either.
    The parents should be hung first.

We need to understand that this poor rapist is a human being. Just because he's different doesn't make him bad. What is bad however, is the white male power structure that made this poor misunderstood human being the way he is. Oh wait, he's straight? Screw him!!!
    Sincerely,
    Steiny

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill
    The parents should be hung first.
    don't judge so fast on the family, they could be victims too, this guy is a pig, no argument there - but unless you know something that I dont (and you might) I don't think we know enough about how he was raised to blame them........... sometimes a bad egg is just that a bad egg - too bad someody didnt crack him a long time ago
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Quote Originally Posted by CAugust
    don't judge so fast on the family, they could be victims too, this guy is a pig, no argument there - but unless you know something that I dont (and you might) I don't think we know enough about how he was raised to blame them........... sometimes a bad egg is just that a bad egg - too bad someody didnt crack him a long time ago
    You could be right. We should learn the facts before we judge. Maybe the girl had been playing mind games with this guy since middle school and it was her krewl ways that finally sent him over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan
    You could be right. We should learn the facts before we judge. Maybe the girl had been playing mind games with this guy since middle school and it was her krewl ways that finally sent him over the edge.
    STOP - PLEASE - you KNOW that is not what I meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judge the pig all you want, just wait to hear about his family.................
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Quote Originally Posted by CAugust
    STOP - PLEASE - you KNOW that is not what I meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judge the pig all you want, just wait to hear about his family.................
    Of course I knew that was NOT what you meant.
    I thought of it all by myself, because ya know, it really does happen. And it happens a lot. Girls are masters at humiliating boys, but it takes a good family to instill what is needed for a boy to turn their back on girls like that.

So while you're waiting to hear about the family, I'll be waiting to hear the truth about the victom even though no matter what comes out I'll still think he should be executed and that family be sterilized. Why? Because rehab doesnt work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Miller
    If anyone knows NF, this Watson's is right in a strip mall on the boulevard and Military Rd. A pretty high traffic area. 86th St. is very close. He must have known this girl or had gone to school with her.
    It's not close, S 86 St leads to Cayuga Island from Buffalo Ave.

Thread Information