Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look who was in my yard tonite

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Look who was in my yard tonite

Deer Buck

Deer Buck

Deer Buck

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought, for sure, it would be about Richard Kern.

Looks like around 125 pounds of meat. I assume you didn't have a clean shot.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    OH it's illegal to discharge a firearm in Cheektowaga. Plus if it was legal it wouldn't have been a safe shot. Could not see what was behind the deer.

From that angle the discharge would go into the ground. Use a bow and arrow if you know you can land a kill shot and the neighbors wont call the cops. Let me guess, the neighbors would call the cops, right?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think the entire street would call the cops if I fired off the rifle. A few years ago some guys were caught hunting with bow/arrow in our woods. Cops or the game warden got them. Neighbors complained.

Yeah neighbors can be so pusillanimous.

A nice little Buck. The velvet looks cool on the antlers. Keep an eye out for the same Buck with larger antlers in a month or so. I doubt it will be as big as my Avatar though.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Just wondering.. Is it illegal to kill a deer if you are really going to eat it? I'm not saying I'm insane but: If I hid in the tree, pounced on the deer, took my buck knife and slit him open, would that be legal? NO rifle no bow and arrow. A guy has to eat you know. It's my property. I'm just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Just wondering.. Is it illegal to kill a deer if you are really going to eat it? I'm not saying I'm insane but: If I hid in the tree, pounced on the deer, took my buck knife and slit him open, would that be legal? NO rifle no bow and arrow. A guy has to eat you know. It's my property. I'm just wondering
    I have wanted to do the same thing in several areas in Cheektowaga. But, unfortunately, it is not only illegal the discharge a firearm, it is also zoned non-hunting by the DEC. Of coarse, if you were to do this and drag it to the garage and make steaks and chops and no one knows about it... Just kidding, we both need to follow the laws or get them changed.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why would they have a non-hunting law? I could see a firearm law and even a bow/arrow law. Can't have a bullet or arrow winging someone. But a knife... or a big box trap... or a club...

Why would they have a non-hunting law? I could see a firearm law and even a bow/arrow law. Can't have a bullet or arrow winging someone. But a knife... or a big box trap... or a club...
    Its the same authoritarian trick used in empires for thousands of years. "THEY" want you and all your neighbors (pusillanimous dependents) to be dependent on them for your basic sustenance so "their" ecconomy reaps as much profit as possible for "them".

1. they number you
    2. they educate you
    3. they enslave you
    4. they tax you
    5. they weaken you
    6. they kill you

If the purpose of having a police department is to "protect and serve the people", the cops out on the beat would understand that their job would be to "help you" get that dead deer back to your garage before your incompetent neighbors found out about your instinctive ability to feed your family.

In Erie County there is a black out area that is West of Route 20 in all of Cheektowaga. By the way there is another black out area in Bowmansville. There are many throughout the State. There is no hunting allowed in these areas. Mostly because they are more populated. This is included in the maps when you buy a hunting license.

you know that's a nice buck , & I still believe it's legal for the American Indians to hunt certain lands year 'round that we're not allowed to , but I don't believe Cheektowaga is one of those..........plus if you "hid" in a tree & jumped on a startled buck with a bowie knife , my money would be on the buck putting you in the hospital , you may kill him , but you're going know you were in a fight also...............
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Quote Originally Posted by winfield31
    you know that's a nice buck , & I still believe it's legal for the American Indians to hunt certain lands year 'round that we're not allowed to , but I don't believe Cheektowaga is one of those..........plus if you "hid" in a tree & jumped on a startled buck with a bowie knife , my money would be on the buck putting you in the hospital , you may kill him , but you're going know you were in a fight also...............
    Nah. If you were going to jump out of a tree at a buck you'd use a spear to get him down and then cut his throat.

Trouble with that is you have to make 100% sure you paralize him right away so you can cut the jugular imediately to drain the blood and keep the [poisonous] adrenoline from pumping into the meat and tainting it.

This is why the part of the population that doesnt eat kosher meat has so many mental disabilities and tendencies of incompetence. Its all part of the government sanctioned repression agenda, which includes the War On Testosterone by estrogen laden religious enforcers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information