Thread: Clarification on protest Please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Clarification on protest Please

There are conflicting reports about when this big protest your planning is taking place.... Ive seen everything from feb 1st to thursday Feb 3rd!!!

Please clarify in your emails when the protest will be...It wont help if you plan to protest on tuesday and everyone thinks its Thursday.

thank you...
    Buffalo's Blogging Community
    WNYmedia.net

There are conflicting reports about when this big protest your planning is taking place.... Ive seen everything from feb 1st to thursday Feb 3rd!!!

What was originally planned for the 3rd of Feb, has been changed to the 1st of Feb. as per the Legislature moving their meeting to a different date & time.

NEW DATE-

Tuesday, February 1st @ 10am in front of County Hall.
    (92 Franklin Street, Downtown Buffalo across the street from the Rath Building)

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I expect everyone should show up the day of the vote to show thier support for the NO vote. The vote was going to be on thursday but was moved up to tuesday. So we re-emailed everyone that the meeting was changed so the date would change to show support. Wouldn't it?

Anyone know why they would changed the vote date to two days earlier?

Is that to make planning harder for people to protest or do they want to try to get yes votes before people truely realize it's time to JUST SAY NO to this nonsense.

Please clarify in your emails when the protest will be...It wont help if you plan to protest on tuesday and everyone thinks its Thursday.

Hours after the emails were sent out for the protest on the 3rd, it was announced on the news that the date was changed to Tuesday the 1st.

A little too ironic if you ask me

sorry WNYresident, I didn't mean to duplicate what you posted... we must have been replying at the same time.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WNYresident
    [B]I expect everyone should show up the day of the vote to show thier support for the NO vote. The vote was going to be on thursday but was moved up to tuesday. So we re-emailed everyone that the meeting was changed so the date would change to show support. Wouldn't it?

Ok....You know they probably aren't officially voting on tuesday...they are holding the special session to see where they stand... which as of today is deadlocked at 9 votes......If its still that way on tuesday, they will wit till thursday.

The official vote should still be on thursday but with these clowns who knows for sure...

I guess if someone sways by tuesday, a thursday protest is too late...

So tuesday 10am!!! got it!
    WNYmedia.net

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WNYresident
    [B]I expect everyone should show up the day of the vote to show thier support for the NO vote. The vote was going to be on thursday but was moved up to tuesday. So we re-emailed everyone that the meeting was changed so the date would change to show support. Wouldn't it?

Ok....You know they probably aren't officially voting on tuesday...they are holding the special session to see where they stand... which as of today is deadlocked at 9 votes......If its still that way on tuesday, they will wit till thursday.

The official vote should still be on thursday but with these clowns who knows for sure...

I guess if someone sways by tuesday, a thursday protest is too late...

So tuesday 10am!!! got it!
    WNYmedia.net

Thread Information