Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Lorigo sue Tina Bove today?

dtwarren...you are a complete moron.

I think my title says it all. Can't you find a job?

I have a job, thank you. Since you already expressed your opinion do you have anything substantive on this issue? Or are you the type that just stamps their feet and cast aspersions because they do not like what is being said?
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

What, no new handle to object?
    Man, you scumbags like to dish it out, but you sure can't take it. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Still no affidavit of service on file in the EC Clerk's Office either. Odd seeing that they filed the action less than two weeks after the Pennysaver ads you would think they would be eager to vindicate their names.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Watch out or mommy will get angry and tell on you.

Still no proof of service filed.

Bullies?
    What a laughable lot.

Still no proof of service filed in the Erie County Clerk's Office and there is only 58 days before it is subject to dismissal. Yet they were so eager to file this $3 million lawsuit on election day and just days after the alleged defamation was published. Hmmmm. Perhaps Alan was right, all show - no substance.

After all this time, I would have to assume the alleged lawsuit was fabricated, probably by the Bove camp, as a way of attempting to cast her as a victim. It was done before, remember the paint issue?

Besides, Joe beat her in the election, and she is a non-factor in West Seneca. At least for now.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

It is not an alleged lawsuit, the summons with notice was filed in the Erie County Clerk's Office on November 7, 2011 and assigned index #2011-4418. In New York a lawsuit is commenced by the filing of the summons with notice or summons and complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    It is not an alleged lawsuit, the summons with notice was filed in the Erie County Clerk's Office on November 7, 2011 and assigned index #2011-4418. In New York a lawsuit is commenced by the filing of the summons with notice or summons and complaint.
    Welll then, maybe her defeat was enough for them, and they're just going to let it expire.

Perhaps, but I do not believe so since it was filed on election day. Their mileage from it as a strategy would be extremely limited. In fact it was filed at 10:13 a.m. and the polls were already open for an hour. They would have had more mileage to file it the day before election day particularly since they did not go through the effort of drafting a complaint to go with it. Also if it was just a campaign strategy why name Dale Clark and the WS Penny Saver?

Why not? Put some fear into Tina and Dale, and ethics into the Penny Saver, maybe? Besides, I really don't care too much anymore. It's over, and I think the Lorigo's are just going to let it pass. She's not worth their time and effort, and I agree.

It would have to be served to put fear into anyone.

Maybe that fear is Lorigo knowing he has to run again in two years. I already see his daddy trying to manipulate Schroeder's old seat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information