Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: News flash Ladies

News flash Ladies

Now to all you women who have tatoos I use the word lady lightly.I was at the super market today and they were every where.Get this Some day you will be old this is not a guess its a fact and that Tatoo is going to sag and it is going to look like crap. So to all the Ladies who dont have them and I have respect for stay that way.They are not attractive I repeat they are not attractive.
    Oh and you guys with 10 million holes in your ears get a life. Oh Flip Flops are not shoes! Man going to the store on a Sunday makes me feel so friggin normal. I was wearing Jeans Button down shirt and Top siders with socks on.
    Clean Shave and a haircut.

Isn't a tramp stamp the most abhorrent thing a woman can do to herself? They might have been cool back in 1994. Nowadays it screams out "I need a bunch of children to claim a tax credit on."

Flip-flops are perfectly acceptable "manly" apparel. I've re-roofed two houses wearing nothing but a pair of flip-flops and some overalls. Those pansy asses that wear steel-toe to perform common jobs are just over-compensating for another member of their body that lacks "steel". Any Tom, Dick, or Harry can balance themselves on rafters when fitted with a good pair of Dexters, but it takes a real man throw caution to the wind and git 'er done with minimal protection.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

I wear flip flops on the Harley. Nothing wrong with them, they're comfortable!

Loafers, Kacky's, ties, and sport jackets are for exagggeratedly fastidious estrogen laden prissies.

So ... sixty year old guys with flabby tatts ain't pretty sights, either!
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

tatoos on the right lady in the right spot isn't too shabby either..............
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

winfield!!!
    glad to see you're back. I was just about to post a
    Where's winfield" thread
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

No flip flops in my wardrobe? Bostonian Loafers and when I want to be casual
    I wear Sperry Top Siders. See folks I am one squared away Individual. The p of factor is what I go for. Like right now I will be in the office all day and I am wearing Kaki Slacks Blue Button down Oxford shirt Red and Blue Rep tie and Dress shoes. No Flip Flops.I being a sea faring man have 0 Tatoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    No flip flops in my wardrobe? Bostonian Loafers and when I want to be casual
    I wear Sperry Top Siders. See folks I am one squared away Individual. The p of factor is what I go for. Like right now I will be in the office all day and I am wearing Kaki Slacks Blue Button down Oxford shirt Red and Blue Rep tie and Dress shoes. No Flip Flops.I being a sea faring man have 0 Tatoos.
    pretty tight
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    pretty tight
    First impressions you never know who you might run in to!

Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    winfield!!!
    glad to see you're back. I was just about to post a
    Where's winfield" thread
    thanks mesue , was away with my wife for a week , my "Blackberry" wouldn't let me "sign-on" to SUWNY's site , but still rec'd e-mails , nice to be home , Buffalo is still a nicely kept "secret" for most of us
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Top siders with socks on..
    That's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    That's hot.
    I am one squared away dude.

First impressions you never know who you might run in to!
    At this point in my life, if you don't like the way I look, too bad. I'm not on this planet to impress anyone. Besides, most sales people leave me alone

I was wearing Jeans Button down shirt and Top siders with socks on.
    Clean Shave and a haircut.

booooooooooooooooooring. Is there a sleeping smiley?

Anyways, what's your point? Do you want a cookie or something?

I agree with some of Cgood's statements
    (God help me!).
    Women AND men's tatoos are unnecessary, just like a guy wearing earrings;Affectations which basically violate our person-

Then again, I'm the same square who also believes that the ONLY jewelry a guy should wear is a wedding band and a watch;Why guys wear gold necklaces, extra rings and bracelets not to mention earrings is beyond me-

Then again, I'm don't believe that men should wear a gallon of cologne or petchula oil.

I've seen some SIZZLIN' women with tattos that ruin their beauty.

But again, I AM a square;Not for trends or "what's in" or "popular" for the times.
    And I'm not condemning those with tattoos, 10 lbs of jewelry, cologne and other "extras."

Honest-to-God and I've said it before-I was born in the wrong century (20th).

Using a drop of empathy-Those wearing tattoos, too much jewelry, synthetic and natural added scents, weird piercings and clothing and dyed hair-
    Using a little empathy-I understand that its a very personal expression to the world by many people while ALSO a way to "fit in" and "conform" by many other people.

I just ain't "with it," I guess.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information