Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supervisor Eagan Fiscally Irresponsible

Supervisor Eagan Fiscally Irresponsible

FROM THE TOWN BOARD MEETING JUNE 18, 2008.

READ THIS CRAP THAT LITTLE HILTER IS SPEWING OUT OF HIS MOUTH NOW:

Supervisor Eagan: I would just like to make a point. Every time we have a public hearing regarding our Town Budget, there are always a few people that either come here or are down at the restaurants and are talking about all the revenue that is brought into this community and how we should use some of this additional revenue. I just want to point out that we collect about $184,000 in General Fund property taxes, but our overall budget is approximately 4 million dollars. So, a lot of the additional monies come from State aid, mortgage tax, and sales tax, which fluctuates. Because of that fluctuation, we never have the assuredness that it will be replaced. A few years ago, I believe Holland and Concord got into some financial trouble because they exhausted their surplus funds and had nothing to balance their budget with; therefore, they had to raise their taxes considerably.

Supervisor Eagan Cont’d: Since I have become supervisor, we have used a professional and conscientious approach to managing our finances. I have always opposed to using an excess amount of this surplus for every day, reoccurring expenses. We’ve primarily used it for offsetting our obligations for grant monies. We get a $50,000 grant; we have a $50,000 match. That is how we were able to complete a $200,000 project in bank stabilization along Irish Gulf. This is how we were able to meet some of the cost along 18—mile creek with some of the projects we have going. We collected over $190,000 in sales tax last year, to date; we have only recently received $61,000. Home sales have slowed. Boston has always been a very healthy community and we are growing here, I wouldn’t say at a fast pace, but our market and values are still up, but they are slowing down. My projection is that when the next check comes in around November, December, we are not going to see $61,000. There are houses on the market right now that just aren’t moving. My point is, when these people on the street, church or coffee shop talk about excessive funds, any funds we have are in reserve for meeting grants. This will help pay for the archeological study we didn’t expect. I will bring this up again, because I am putting together a review of the last five or six years of our other sources of revenue to show the public how much it fluctuates and to substantiate my position that you can not use this to bank roll the expenses of the community. It is disastrous to do it in the long run. Kevin Gaughan would probably agree with me that it would be a real act of irresponsibility to just continue to use reserve funds to pay everyday expenses without the ability of knowing that money can be replaced.

THIS HOW EAGAN IS ABLE TO SLIDE MONIES TO HIS DEMOCRATIC FRIENDS.

" This will help pay for the archeological study we didn’t expect"

NOW ALMOST EVERY PROJECT IN BOSTON HAS TO HAVE A "archeological study" ANYBODY IN THE DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS KNOWS THIS. HE IS IN CHARGE OF SPENDING OUR TAX MONEY AND GRANT MONEY. HE DIDNT EXPECT TO PAY FOR THE STUDY?

ANOTHER TOWN BOARD MEETING WITH ALL MEMBERS VOTING ALL IN FAVOR.

WHEN IS THE TOWN BOARD GOING TO WAKE UP?

GET RID OF EAGAN IN 2009. ALL THOSE IN FAVOR AYE!!

NOW MAKE SURE YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING BAD AT THE LOCAL COFFEE SHOP ABOUT EAGAN, IT GETS BACK TO HIM....

its like Bambi...

Quote Originally Posted by Iknow
    NOW MAKE SURE YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING BAD AT THE LOCAL COFFEE SHOP ABOUT EAGAN, IT GETS BACK TO HIM....

maayybbee if you cant say something nice..dont say anything at all
    thumper

seriously, Walt Disney, what a smart guy
    Lies are coming back in style.So shut your mouth we've heard it all, hypocrites and critics all.

PVFC.EMS

so your saying sit back and let Billy Little Hilter squander tax money and grant money away because its not nice to say anything bad?

let him do it in Lackawanna but not in Boston. I am sick and tired of it.

PVFC.EMS

so your saying sit back and let Billy Little Hilter squander tax money and grant money away because its not nice to say anything bad?

let him do it in Lackawanna but not in Boston. I am sick and tired of it.
    It is not her tax money. I think she still lives at home with Mom and Dad. So maybe if it were her allowance.....that might be another story.
    When you see how much of your paycheck that goes to taxes, property, income; pretty soon they will be taxing us to take a breath around her.
    Like what you see? That will cost ya.

to bad Bambi is dead and so is Walt Disney.

Another term of Eagan and he will be sucking a pension out of this town.

DO YOU WANT TAX MONEY GOING TO EAGAN FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE?

FOR WHAT BECAUSE HE SAT IN THE BIG CHAIR AND CRUSHED HIS OPPONENTS WITH LIES AND SLANDER ABOUT WHAT HE HAS NOT ACCOMPLISHED? LOOK AT THE TENT SITTING IN THE NEW POLICE BARRACKS LOCATION. ANYONE BEEN IN THE TENT IN A WHILE? NO, BUT EAGAN IS STILL WRITING CHECKS TO THEM.....

THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT IT, WE HAVE TILL NOVEMBER 2009!

MAYBE SOONER IF CUOMO GETS HIS WAY, I WILL BE THE FIRST TO SIGN A PETITION TO REMOVE THE DICTATOR FROM OFFICE..

Boston is not growing, look around no new subdivisions or development in years.

FOR SALE SIGNS EVERYWERE.

Eagan has dipped into the reserve fund every single year since slipping in the Supervisor postion by 4 votes.

Reserve funds are to benefit the community, its not Eagan decision to throw money at projects that only benefit who ever donates to his Political Party.

Post It's Time

Sounds like it's time for a Town Audit !! and a clean slate.......... not to mention making the your town citizens aware of what it really going on out there.

Eagan is Fleecing Boston

The tent people are back.

Must be nice to sit behind a tent and do nothing but collect a check from

Little Billy Hitler Eagan. Now theres a track hoe there digging to China to find what a few chips. They will come back that everything they found was

"of No Significance"

One Question Little Hilter: I know you read this, a spy told me so...

Whats wrong with putting an addition on the old Police Barracks?

GET RID OF EAGAN, CAMPAIGN 2009...

Did the Town Miss out?

Whats wrong with putting an addition on the old Police Barracks?

GET RID OF EAGAN, CAMPAIGN 2009...
    Isn't there a old Fire Hall near the Boston Hotel for sale? Why not make use of that? It would be one less vacant building in the Town! With the States money problems? They will be lucky they don't halt that project and leave the Tax Payers holding the bill for the ''Big Bill Dig".

Looks like Little Billy Hilter Eagan is in some hot water in Lackawanna. Sources say he is going down with the Mayor.

Unregistered
    What happened in Lackawanna for you to say Eagan is out? Bill has always been honest to me and I respect the guy. Perhaps if you called him and had a sit down you could work out your problems. Although Boston isn't my concern.

sit down with Little Hilter? I would spit in his face.

he is a lieing, cheating, corrupt, embezzling, self serving, leach, hipocrit.....

life long politician. He deserves nothing but a swift kick to the curb.

Hopefully in 2009 he will be gone from Boston...

"GET RID OF EAGAN 2009"

can anyone remember that last time Little Billy Eagan Hitler was at the town Hall working for the people of Boston?

Little King

On thursday afternoon as I was driving by the someday home of a new police house, I spotted a little king checking out the diggings, or was he planting, arrowheads, or lttle green plants, the digging was only about little king height, so are we getting a wadding pool, or a curb ball court, oh well, china comes to the surface.

to bad someone didnt kick him in the hole!! He never would have been able to climb out.

Campaign 2009 "Get Rid of Eagan"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information