Thread: Bomb Liberia!

Bomb Liberia!

http://911twenty.com/?gclid=CNLz_-fnq5QCFSEbagodyGyWtw

I guess all of the conflict diamonds dried up. Tasteless morons!

Is it a muslim country? If yes bomb the crap out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    You are a sick P.O.S. thats a great idea just start a war because the people in that country believe in some other fictional character that they think created everything.

If you would have taken a whole 5 seconds to look up the country you would have found out that Liberia was a destination of slaves that were freed in the United States, the country also has a government that used the United States government as a template. The Liberian government is a republic, humm just like oh yea the United States.

If you want to be a psychopath and kill people because they believe something different then you don't advocate that money is stolen from me to pay for weapons and to pay other people to drop those weapons on people who have not harmed another person. Why don't you take a couple hundred dollars buy a few hundred rounds and a weapon to shoot those rounds and take a airplane ride to wherever those people are that you have a beef with and just start picking off men, women, and children.
    If you walk around in a forest with your eyes closed you will eventually walk in to a tree.

2 + 2 = 5

Jesus died for your sins I do it for your mere entertainment dollar (Doug Stanhope)

Liberia is about 75% Christian.
    1 Corinthians 13:1 "If I speak in the languages of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

Quote Originally Posted by Slim.fsp
    You are a sick P.O.S. thats a great idea just start a war because the people in that country believe in some other fictional character that they think created everything.

If you would have taken a whole 5 seconds to look up the country you would have found out that Liberia was a destination of slaves that were freed in the United States, the country also has a government that used the United States government as a template. The Liberian government is a republic, humm just like oh yea the United States.

If you want to be a psychopath and kill people because they believe something different then you don't advocate that money is stolen from me to pay for weapons and to pay other people to drop those weapons on people who have not harmed another person. Why don't you take a couple hundred dollars buy a few hundred rounds and a weapon to shoot those rounds and take a airplane ride to wherever those people are that you have a beef with and just start picking off men, women, and children.
    Thank you for your concern about the muslim religion? Now that I know mor about Liberia then I ever needed to know please tell me is it a Muslim base country? Oh you are bigger POS then I ever will be,take that you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bannister
    Liberia is about 75% Christian.
    Ok then dont bomb it.75% christian is a good thing.What are the other 25%?

Ok then dont bomb it.75% christian is a good thing.What are the other 25%?
    Islam is the next common religion. But I'm sure you'd find a variety of others as well.
    1 Corinthians 13:1 "If I speak in the languages of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

Don't give Charlie the S%$thead the cheap thrill of responding to him. All you're doing is wasting your time since words and phrases like 'sic P.O.S' and 'psychopath' just "turn him on".
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Thank you for your concern about the muslim religion? Now that I know mor about Liberia then I ever needed to know please tell me is it a Muslim base country? Oh you are bigger POS then I ever will be,take that you.
    I don't care about the Muslim religion, the Christian religion, the Hindu religion, or even the flying spaghetti monster religion. That is nothing more then saying my fictional character is better then yours, they are all fictional characters. You are talking about killing people because they like the Wizard of Oz better then Alice in Wonderland. Before you get all high and mighty I am not a atheist either.

I am going to take a stab in the dark and assume that you are a Christian. Do you think that Jesus would have said "kill the Romans because they do not worship my father God" If you do think Jesus would say that you might want to review http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn_the_other_cheek
    If you walk around in a forest with your eyes closed you will eventually walk in to a tree.

2 + 2 = 5

Jesus died for your sins I do it for your mere entertainment dollar (Doug Stanhope)

Quote Originally Posted by Bannister
    Islam is the next common religion. But I'm sure you'd find a variety of others as well.

Ok Just bomb the muslim part.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    Don't give Charlie the S%$thead the cheap thrill of responding to him. All you're doing is wasting your time since words and phrases like 'sic P.O.S' and 'psychopath' just "turn him on".
    They turn me on more then you ever would.How many muslims in Paraguay?

I don't care about the Muslim religion, the Christian religion, the Hindu religion, or even the flying spaghetti monster religion. That is nothing more then saying my fictional character is better then yours, they are all fictional characters. You are talking about killing people because they like the Wizard of Oz better then Alice in Wonderland. Before you get all high and mighty I am not a atheist either.

I am going to take a stab in the dark and assume that you are a Christian. Do you think that Jesus would have said "kill the Romans because they do not worship my father God" If you do think Jesus would say that you might want to review http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn_the_other_cheek
    My God and I are tight,He will kick Allahas ass in a second. Oh their is one thing you never want to do is preach to me,I never shove the dove and i dont expect you to either.Their are thousands like me who would like to see those Burka wearing bastards Vaporized. Case closed do you read me? Oh when you have proof that a catholic or a methodist flys 757 in to buildings get back to me

Thread Information