Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: res seems to be cooler

res seems to be cooler

although he has closed every thread associated with me He hasn't kicked me so in my book...thats cool....the closing of threads seems to be a prob but....his board his rules...and the fact that I can still post shows that he at least is open...I cant believe Im saying this but res might be cool.......

Dan,
    He allowed you to have more posts then Cgood when he came back from being banned. So your good as gold.
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by BlaCkROcKDan
    although he has closed every thread associated with me He hasn't kicked me so in my book...thats cool....the closing of threads seems to be a prob but....his board his rules...and the fact that I can still post shows that he at least is open...I cant believe Im saying this but res might be cool.......
    BRD , rez is tough , but fair............remember , he's babysitting this MB all day , how long before you & I landed in the "K" Ward of ECMC ?
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Rez

I kinda think of Rez as this little man sitting on a little stool in a large control room with multiple monitors and high tech equipment buzzing and ringing, He's pushing buttons, moving levers, printers going, video cameras, in his basement, not sleeping, and hes got really thick glasses. His mom's up stairs....." I'm not calling you again, dinners ready"

Or hes this studly Italian type with cigarette out of his mouth, laughing like God at the humanity, as he flips switches.

Am I close Rez?

Off topic, but I also got this image of Cgood,

Picture a very lean older man, calloused hands, deep wrinkles carved into his face, pants loose, white tank top with lubricaing oil stains, suspenders, worn and faded tattoos(an anchor) few days of stuble on a gaunt face, cigarette hanging out of his mouth, bifocals, grey hair,,,,,muttering to himself about the things that aren't right.

has an old arthritic kindly dog at his side.

Cgood, was I close?

gotta get more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us
    I kinda think of Rez as this little man sitting on a little stool in a large control room with multiple monitors and high tech equipment buzzing and ringing, He's pushing buttons, moving levers, printers going, video cameras, in his basement, not sleeping, and hes got really thick glasses. His mom's up stairs....." I'm not calling you again, dinners ready"

Or hes this studly Italian type with cigarette out of his mouth, laughing like God at the humanity, as he flips switches.

Am I close Rez?

Res hard at work monitoring all the threads on SUWNY!

Action photo of Res telling a few upset SUWNY Members that they have been placed in "Timeout"!

Am I close Rez?
    no...not close..

Picture a very lean older man, calloused hands, deep wrinkles carved into his face, pants loose, white tank top with lubricaing oil stains, suspenders, worn and faded tattoos(an anchor) few days of stuble on a gaunt face, cigarette hanging out of his mouth, bifocals, grey hair,,,,,muttering to himself about the things that aren't right.

Cgood, was I close?

gotta get more sleep.

no....not close....not even a little bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Enough

Action photo of Res telling a few upset SUWNY Members that they have been placed in "Timeout"!

actually that's lunch at vizzi's....

Not to be confused with this statute that now sits in front of Res’ home after it was generously donated by CGood upon return from his banishment!

Quote Originally Posted by Enough

Res hard at work monitoring all the threads on SUWNY!
    Yes, res is the guy behind the curtains, but he's a good natured, up front, good looking guy. He's studly, alright, but in the nicest way. Even an old babe like me gives him a second look. The plebes here aren't jealous of him because he's the real thing to everybody.

The way I see him: he spends his day working on setting up websites and fixing computers, etc. And in between, growing gigantic vegetables and I think flowers. And fixing up his GTO (is that right, res, GTO?)

Quote Originally Posted by speaker
    Yes, res is the guy behind the curtains, but he's a good natured, up front, good looking guy. He's studly, alright, but in the nicest way. Even an old babe like me gives him a second look. The plebes here aren't jealous of him because he's the real thing to everybody.

The way I see him: he spends his day working on setting up websites and fixing computers, etc. And in between, growing gigantic vegetables and I think flowers. And fixing up his GTO (is that right, res, GTO?)
    Personally, I can only imagine Res puts tons of hours into this site! I’m sure it’s quite a bit of work. What Res needs is assistance. What would really help this site is more structure!

Couple suggestions, if I may:

A SUWNY “Task Force”:
    A group of members appointed by Res in the event a member makes a complaint. The Task Force can take years to determine the appropriate actions for any suggestion. Of course the Task Force would need a budget! We could just tax SUWNY members for the money!

A SUWNY “Environmental Impact” Team:
    The Environmental Impact Team could assess the Environmental Impact of things such as the locking or deleting of specific threads. Of course, an additional tax on SUWNY Members would be necessary to Fund the program.

A SUWNY “Preservation Society”:
    The Preservation Society could assure SUWNY Members that the current landscape and design of the Website is preserved in its current state. The Preservation Society would have the right to take Res to court in the event he even dared to change anything regarding the design or layout of www.speakupwny.com

SUWNY LOCAL 91:
    A union to represent SUWNY members in the event Res tries to ban them. We would also need a BUSINESS AGENT, STEWARDS, and GRIEVENCE COMMITTEE as well. Of course SUWNY MEMBERS will be required to pay union dues to support such an endeavor.

TERM LIMITS:
    I believe the MODERATORS are too “Politically Connected” here on SUWNY, so I would like to make a referendum that all MODERATORS have TERM-LIMITS! Of course the referendum will have to be turned over to a TASK FORCE, appointed by Res to determine the need. If the TASK FORCE decides it is warranted it will have to go to the ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT TEAM to determine its impact on the site.

Any other suggestions?

Just playin’ Res!

Cgood, was I close?

gotta get more sleep.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	streetcarnameddesire_brando.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	1990you mean like this ? EXACTLY like cgood..............
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Does anyone else remember the old days, when the majority of posts on this MB were NOT about the MB itself, and the personalities of the posters?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information