Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could this be what happened?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Could this be what happened?

From various emails, posts, pm's and calls I think this is what happened with the Tobe issue. Below is basically what I asked people and said is this how they saw the situation:

IF this is completely wrong correct me.

So let me get this straight....

One day in Buffalo everything was fine....

Then little Bryon Jr went joy riding.....

There happens to be a BPD stationed ALL the time yet they miss the "stolen" vehicle that Bryon jr takes.

Bryon Jr hits a truck near the college by his home....

This truck that was damaged belonged to the daughter of someone that works in one of Mr. Tobes departments....

Everyone sort of knows it was Mr Bryons car but no one knew who drove...

Betty ( the mom of the daughter who's truck was damaged ) knows there are cameras at the college. She mentions it because she WANTS who hit her daughters truck to pay for the damages.

The "police" sort of do nothing in the way of calling the college for the video so Betty bitches some more...

SO THEN there are tapes.. Video tapes. If it wasn't pushed we would have never had the video tapes.

Mr Byron/Gipson now have to come to face with their evil ways...

The tape is on the internet and TV.... Mr Brown see's the tape and just frankly lies about it.

He would have at minimum recognized the jacket which stood out plainly in the video tape. No instead he lies and says that's not how his son walks... then the people see the tape and say what the hell is going on..

Betty in the mean time wants to help her daughter just get her truck fixed...

The police are pushed to do SOMETHING then the kid breaks down and admits it...Now Gibson and Brown look like they are covering things up. Which in this case they are. They just wanted it to go away.

Betty get her daughters truck fixed because how the insurance knows who was driving. You know insurance fraud cost me and you millions every year.

Now Brown/Casey are pissed it went as far as it did...The whole administration now looks like fools.

In childish retaliation they move her out of her department because she pushed the issue with the cameras at the college... Doing exactly what a responsible mom would do.

Tobe defended her to leave her in his department but they didn't give a **** and moved her anyways..They weren't happy she pushed this issue.

This causes the department to fall behind some. She might have been not completely organized but where there is a shortage of people and a shortage of funding for a department you have to work with what you have.

I was told Tobe defended her and that she should stay in the department.

Now Steve Casey saw Mr. Tobe not listening to their wishes so they canned him.

Is that what is going on?

Here's is the basic response I recieve from more than a few people. Re-written in my own words to protect some of our government employees and community minded people who work in the system.

At one point during Browns regime people believed Tobe would be an excellent economic commisioner. He was interested at first but that waned in the last year because he saw threw the "frick & frack" act of brown/casey.

Most of the people I questioned can see that casey sees this as a stepping stone for greater things in the political arena for brown , doesn't really care about honesty or the "real" betterment of Buffalo , just how "far" he can go.... NOW this is from more than just one person. Some of these people are city employees and political operatives...

I'm told that tobe is very honest & has integrity (something very unheard of at city hall for people in his position). I have also been told the previous economic person during Tony's regime was completely useless.

Tobe seen the writing on the wall , sooooo........but again , another brown/casey BS controvercy , another lie by this administration , it's shameful , and it's going to get worse.....

That's the basic response I have recieved about this issue.

Someone send over a favorable respond to the ouster of Tobe. I brought that up to some of the people I have been in contact with and here's thier response:

I'm wondering if this "so-called" person from the city had any further negative quotes regarding Tobe ?

Seems the council , developers (except Paladino , "King of the Rite-Aids) , demolition contractors , new construction contractors , remodelers , other dept. heads , even News People seem to know his value as an asset to our region..........the majority see this as a big loss...........
    Now with this being said what reasoning can Casey/Brown have for canning him?

Do we have a resume in hand right now for Tobe's replacement?

If so lets see who it is..

Will the person moved out of the department who helped uncover the coverup be returned to her department when Tobe is gone?

Lastly is this the childish game most elected political hacks play?

If so my advice is start working on the next mayor of buffalo now. Find someone qualified and I'll help get the name out. Don't pick anyone from the crew who gave you Brown/Casey. Use this situation as an example of why never to listen to the people who recommended this two characters. Did Lenny L endorse Brown?

Start looking for a successful person who has shown good community involvement over the years.

Right On!

Res,

Your source for this information as you have it laid out is totally correct. BB is just a figure head. Casey is "the Man." Cross him just once and your done. Hopefully Betty will be able to return to her office. Things are not running too smoothly with her being located down there, (1st floor). Time for change?? Most definately! How do you spell retaliation? They can't fire Betty, she is protected by the union and she knows her job very well and does it without a nitch.
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley
    How do you spell retaliation?
    T I M E F O R A N E W M A Y O R

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    T I M E F O R A N E W M A Y O R
    Doesn't NYS have an ethic's department?

Are you not surprized how Gipson was a little lax on retrieving possible proof on the driver of Browns car?

Could Gipson's position be "control" by Brown/Casey as the woman who was moved to the basement?

Isn't Gipson's job to get to the bottom of all crime? Not to decid which crimes should be over looked or not?

This whole situation stinks and seeing "our community economic person" is being targeted it's effecting a lot of people. Including me. See my income is generated by clients who own businesses in Buffalo. A stronger Buffalo means I make more money. Means you make more money. It all boils down to money. Period. AND if anyone here thinks your gonna sit back and the "local democratic" party is going to work wonders and everything is going to be rosey it's NOT going to happen.

Honestly I don't know Mr. Tobe at all. Here's the thing I find odd. From all the correspondence reguarding this matter people seem to like what he does.

I was also filled in on how useless the previous administration's economic guy was and nothing was ever done about it.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Doesn't NYS have an ethic's department?
    Even if there is one, Tobe would have to lodge a complaint.

Are you not surprized how Gipson was a little lax on retrieving possible proof on the driver of Browns car?
    No. He knows who butters his bread. Not only that but Gipson has his own bones to hide.

Could Gipson's position be "control" by Brown/Casey as the woman who was moved to the basement?
    Basement?

Isn't Gipson's job to get to the bottom of all crime? Not to decid which crimes should be over looked or not?
    Yes. Yes.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Even if there is one, Tobe would have to lodge a complaint.
    Why?

Why can't this be brought up by the community? Brown/Casey work for us.

No. He knows who butters his bread. Not only that but Gipson has his own bones to hide.
    Well file a complaint on him too. You pay for a group of people to look into this stuff. MAKE them work. That's what they are paid for. Buffalo comes first people like Brown/Casey/Gipson come second.

Basement?
    Figure of speech. I was told the woman was moved of the floor she was on to like the 1st floor. Away from where she needs to be along with computer access. That move alone is detrimental to our community. Who gave the order to do that. They gotta go. Apparently they are bad at decision making UNLESS she is really not qualified and they are stuck with her. BUT from everything I have heard so far that's not the situation.

I have to be honest now. By letting this stuff happen makes me think we have a rather pathetic group of people working for us including the administration. Blame falls on both sides. People who allow this to happen are just as guilty as the people who get away with it.

HAVE A WITCH HUNT purge the people who are detrimental to our community.

Yes. Yes.
    So how do you replace Gibson. I would say it's detrimental to have someone who decides on the spot what people can get away with based on "someone" else telling them when to look the other way. That's pathetic in it's self.

I have to be honest now. By letting this stuff happen makes me think we have a rather pathetic group of people working for us including the administration. Blame falls on both sides. People who allow this to happen are just as guilty as the people who get away with it.
    This is not a rape case or a case involving a minor where the courts step in to do the right thing. Until Tobe files something it's only here say. Also lets not forget how Tobe was appointed, he is no virgin Mary. He is a political animal, not an extreme one but a political animal nonetheless.

I agree that this type of administration is the worst kind, we as voters must take control of our destiny. We can't hope that Brown/Casey find their way, we must take back the mayor's office through grassroots tactics, voting them out.

Hey Res, were these people you talked to the same ones that said Brown was under investigation and was going to announce his resignation two weeks ago?
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    Hey Res, were these people you talked to the same ones that said Brown was under investigation and was going to announce his resignation two weeks ago?

lol....you have some solid tipsters,res....you and riven should get together...for coffee...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    I don't know. I recieve emails from hotmail/yahoo accounts so I don't know who is who. I do recieve some stuff from actual people who tell me who they are. The last email I recieve on this was from a hotmail account and I stated unless they verify it I wasn't going to put it up.

I don't know. I recieve emails from hotmail/yahoo accounts so I don't know who is who. I do recieve some stuff from actual people who tell me who they are. The last email I recieve on this was from a hotmail account and I stated unless they verify it I wasn't going to put it up.
    from everyone I've spoken to , this casey/brown/tobe/gipson scenario is ALL true..........& I had nothing to do with any rumors of brown resigning , was not involved with that thread as no one in gov't (city , county , state) is aware of this.............
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by winfield31
    from everyone I've spoken to , this casey/brown/tobe/gipson scenario is ALL true..........& I had nothing to do with any rumors of brown resigning , was not involved with that thread as no one in gov't (city , county , state) is aware of this.............
    I'm surprized that Casey/Brown would throw thier careers away on something like this. Higher office my ass. Ain't gonna happen.

I'm surprized that Casey/Brown would throw thier careers away on something like this. Higher office my ass. Ain't gonna happen.
    maybe I'm missing something here rez , could you explain what you wrote a little clearer for me ? What I wrote was I was not involved in the brown resignation rumors thread.........some others were joking that your sources are invalid as they're the same as the ones who posted about brown's resignation , my sources are FULLY competent (FULL knowledge , insider stuff) regarding tobe , this betty gal , & some "dirt" on gipson NO ONE knows about !

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by winfield31
    maybe I'm missing something here rez , could you explain what you wrote a little clearer for me ? What I wrote was I was not involved in the brown resignation rumors thread.........some others were joking that your sources are invalid as they're the same as the ones who posted about brown's resignation , my sources are FULLY competent (FULL knowledge , insider stuff) regarding tobe , this betty gal , & some "dirt" on gipson NO ONE knows about !
    It has nothing to do with you. I'm confused... I don't know who the sources are on that rumor.. I didn't even start the thread. I don't know who the email is from that said there was a rumor... I think your confusing the two.

It has nothing to do with you. I'm confused... I don't know who the sources are on that rumor.. I didn't even start the thread. I don't know who the email is from that said there was a rumor... I think your confusing the two.
    posts # 8 & 9 are basically stating we "tipsters" are the same that are speaking about this tobe/gipson/casey thing..........that we have no credibility on "our" sources..........I'm just stating I never have said anything to anyone about a brown resignation as I've never heard from anyone in city gov't about this & was never involved in that thread (if there was even a thread about it ?) hope this clears this up...........I now understand what you were writing now..........

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information