Thread: Happy Flag Day and a Happy Father's Day

Smile Happy Flag Day and a Happy Father's Day

I just wanted to take a moment to send a brief note commemorating this upcoming holiday weekend.

This Saturday we celebrate a holiday that, at times, is overlooked - Flag Day. Flag Day is a day to remember the great country we live in, to pride ourselves in the United States of America, and to recommit ourselves to the values that our nation stands for- independence, equality, prosperity, democracy, and, above all, freedom. I hope that on Saturday you fly your flag with pride! As always these last five years it will be at half mast due to our lost members in the Middle East.

Sunday brings about another notable holiday - Father's Day. This a day that I, as a father, hold near and dear. Children are a parent's pride and joy. Sure they argue, they cry, they whine, and inflict gray hair and stress upon their fathers, but in the end they bring true meaning to life. My children will be at the forefront of my mind on Sunday. I hope you too enjoy Father's Day with your children or take a moment to thank the father who has so deeply influenced your life.

Wishing you a Happy Flag Day and a Happy Father's Day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CFIF72dpiLogo.jpg  

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gonerail

I just wanted to take a moment to send a brief note commemorating this upcoming holiday weekend.

This Saturday we celebrate a holiday that, at times, is overlooked - Flag Day. Flag Day is a day to remember the great country we live in, to pride ourselves in the United States of America, and to recommit ourselves to the values that our nation stands for- independence, equality, prosperity, democracy, and, above all, freedom. I hope that on Saturday you fly your flag with pride! As always these last five years it will be at half mast due to our lost members in the Middle East.

Sunday brings about another notable holiday - Father's Day. This a day that I, as a father, hold near and dear. Children are a parent's pride and joy. Sure they argue, they cry, they whine, and inflict gray hair and stress upon their fathers, but in the end they bring true meaning to life. My children will be at the forefront of my mind on Sunday. I hope you too enjoy Father's Day with your children or take a moment to thank the father who has so deeply influenced your life.

THANK YOU,, same to you

The same to you, rail and to everyone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flag.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by gonerail

gone , thanks for reminding me , gotta get my flag up..............BRB.........
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Ah

Screw father's day !!!!!
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Ah,Ah

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37
    Screw father's day !!!!!

sad that you feel that way....i'll remember my grandfather,my dad,and my three sons will honor me....i must've done something right....

Thread Information