It came down the vine that Superivisor Mark from the Highway Department may be push out because of political payback.

I was told Frank Max's group could be behind this. Would this type of political crap happen in our little community?

I was told Max has his 4 yes votes so when the resolution is created and voted on, Mark may be gone. Below are the 4 people who I was told would vote yes on this matter.

Richard Zydel
James Rogowski
Stanley Kaznowski
Patricia Jaworowicz

Are these for board members just political pawns in the scheme of things or do they actually look out for our best interest.

If so why don't we put the unneeded sanitation (employee duplication) department back under the highway department and eliminate Frank Max position? I was told the board created the position for frank as a political bonus.

From everything I have heard Mark is more valuable as an employee to our community compared to Frank Max. So if we are going to eliminate anyone lets eliminate dead wieght. Frank wants to be a political big wig anyways so let him do it on his own dime not ours.

How do we get a new resolution started to put the sanitation department back under the highway department and fire unneeded management? The department was fine as it was to begin with.