Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could this be political pay back?

Please let's hope that Mark W is ousted. He is horrible. I used to work with him and can attest to his lack of intellegence and work ethic. He is a VERY vindictive person.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodaette
    Please let's hope that Mark W is ousted. He is horrible. I used to work with him and can attest to his lack of intellegence and work ethic. He is a VERY vindictive person.
    Seriously, other than Charlie Markel, show me an elected official in Cheektowaga who has intelligence, a strong work ethic and stands up for taxpayers.

Anyone else hear that Debbie Kubiak wanted an appointment at a recent Board Meeting only to be shot down by Charlie?

I have no opinion on Charlie as he has not been around long enough. I am a true believe that many(not all) start off with the best intentions but evenutally get lost in the game. I am only speaking up against Mark as I have seen first hand that is not capable and very much someone I would worry about being trusted with that much resonsibility in one position.

Ah, that explains it! At first I thought you were Frank's wife, now I realize you are a disgruntled former employee.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    Ah, that explains it! At first I thought you were Frank's wife, now I realize you are a disgruntled former employee.

What are you talking about, disgruntled former employee of where? I said I used to work with Mark not for. It was not for the town.

What are you talking about, disgruntled former employee of where? I said I used to work with Mark not for. It was not for the town.
    You still come off as such.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Why because I stated my opinion. I never came off as a Frank supporter either, I just stated that Mark is not my choice for support in the commitee races.

Why because I stated my opinion. I never came off as a Frank supporter either, I just stated that Mark is not my choice for support in the commitee races.
    That you don't support Mark isn't what makes you come off as disgruntled or wifey, it's the phrase
    You may not like Frank but to support Mark? That is by far the worst.
    followed by
    ... I am only speaking up against Mark as I have seen first hand that is not capable and very much someone I would worry about being trusted with that much resonsibility in one position.
    and
    with only 7 posts to your credit calls your whole motive for speaking out against Mark into question. That's all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by crabapples
    Seriously, other than Charlie Markel, show me an elected official in Cheektowaga who has intelligence, a strong work ethic and stands up for taxpayers.

Anyone else hear that Debbie Kubiak wanted an appointment at a recent Board Meeting only to be shot down by Charlie?
    Charlie is doing a great job. I heard he sold his business so he can dedicate more time to the town. I just hope he doesn't burn out too quickly. This guy is dedicated.

Any idea what appointment Debbie was looking for? I haven't heard anything but it could have happened at a board meeting that I missed.
    Adopt an English Springer Spaniel.
    http://www.springerrescue.org
    "Striving to be the person
    that my dogs think I am"

www.BuffaloReUse.org

Quote Originally Posted by OneEmerald
    Charlie is doing a great job. I heard he sold his business so he can dedicate more time to the town. I just hope he doesn't burn out too quickly. This guy is dedicated.

Any idea what appointment Debbie was looking for? I haven't heard anything but it could have happened at a board meeting that I missed.
    Not sure. My source was a little unclear on the description of what she wanted. Maybe she wants a permanent full-time job instead of her part-time job as a Pest Control worker in the Sanitation Department.

Not exactly sure what she has done to clean up Cedargrove though. Looks as bad or worse than it has in years.

I heard Kubiak wants out of Sanitation. Would prefer to work for anyone other than Max cause he is the vindictive one (not Mark W). Apparently, Kubiak didn't side with Max on the committee petition process so he's making it miserable for her.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth
    I heard Kubiak wants out of Sanitation. Would prefer to work for anyone other than Max cause he is the vindictive one (not Mark W). Apparently, Kubiak didn't side with Max on the committee petition process so he's making it miserable for her.
    Can i start a petition to fire Max? I'm not going to pay property taxes and pay someone to run thier "political" doings from the office.

You can not get rid of someone in office that was voted by the people of Cheektowaga. Our ex supervisors Dennis Gabby,(waste of a vote) Jimmy Junk Mr. Cheektowaga (who now lives in Elma) tryed a few years ago to create a DPW and eliminate the highway super job. The people voted this down in a Nov. ballot. The town jerks would have to try this again as for Max the town needs to be looked into by the FED'S for running a politican organization while on government property. Back in the late 70's the town was under investigation for wrong doing the time is right again!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman
    You can not get rid of someone in office that was voted by the people of Cheektowaga. Our ex supervisors Dennis Gabby,(waste of a vote) Jimmy Junk Mr. Cheektowaga (who now lives in Elma) tryed a few years ago to create a DPW and eliminate the highway super job. The people voted this down in a Nov. ballot. The town jerks would have to try this again as for Max the town needs to be looked into by the FED'S for running a politican organization while on government property. Back in the late 70's the town was under investigation for wrong doing the time is right again!
    I don't think Max is in office or was voted in by the people of Cheektowaga.

He's protected by the union and as much as that sucks it's a fact

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information