Thread: NFTA takes a long walk off a short Pier.

NFTA takes a long walk off a short Pier.

Big things going on at the outer harbor!!
    Developers are lining up with grandoise plans using millions of public funds on prime property they expect to get for free.
    Mean while a small local entrepenuer has leased the empty Pier resturant and has brought hundreds upon hundreds of people to successful events on the water. Weddings and other parties and social gatherings. Succesful events and festivals enjoyed by the general population, rich and poor.
    Now they have evicted the guy that runs it with no set plans for the site. He has offered to by it and spend his own money for renovation, not public dollars.
    They won't consider it.
    Lot's of big things using public money are planned here and they all go bust.
    This has already happened succes***ky at the site and no tax dollars are involved.
    Throwing out the baby with the bath water?
    No wonder nothing happens in Buffalo!
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Sorry. I meant succesfully. Really!
    Inever use vulgarities on this board or anywhere else and I apoligize for the typo and hope I offended no one.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Thread Information