Thread: Cops Caught On Camera Stomping More Heads

Unhappy Cops Caught On Camera Stomping More Heads

Tasering people into submission by pain compliance is not enough, they also must kick the living crap out of petty thieves for good measure.

I wonder if those sadistic cops would drop kick a infant? They certainly have no problem kicking a man when he is down.

It did not take very long for the thin blue line to go in to protection mode of the cops in the video.
    If you walk around in a forest with your eyes closed you will eventually walk in to a tree.

2 + 2 = 5

Jesus died for your sins I do it for your mere entertainment dollar (Doug Stanhope)

Quote Originally Posted by Slim.fsp
    I wonder if those sadistic cops would drop kick a infant? They certainly have no problem kicking a man when he is down.

It did not take very long for the thin blue line to go in to protection mode of the cops in the video.
    That man had a knife and was attempting to bring it into play. Bad move on his part.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob
    That man had a knife and was attempting to bring it into play. Bad move on his part.

b.b.
    The man was in handcuffs when the one cop kicked him in the head what was he going to do with a knife and his hands behind his back? Oh yea he was going to pull a knife and run backwards trying to stab the cops.

Just because someone has a shiny piece of metal on their chest does not give them the right to be sadistic.
    If you walk around in a forest with your eyes closed you will eventually walk in to a tree.

2 + 2 = 5

Jesus died for your sins I do it for your mere entertainment dollar (Doug Stanhope)

Quote Originally Posted by Slim.fsp
    The man was in handcuffs when the one cop kicked him in the head what was he going to do with a knife and his hands behind his back? Oh yea he was going to pull a knife and run backwards trying to stab the cops.

Just because someone has a shiny piece of metal on their chest does not give them the right to be sadistic.
    I hadn't seen that part. One kick does hardly a beating make. And he will take his lumps for it as he should.

b.b.

AWWW poor baby criminal who could have killed MY family by being a coward and running from the Police. Give me a break. You don't think he derserved a kick or two to the head? Again, he got off easy. Try pulling a knife on me, Ill shoot ya.
    Mark Twain:
    Surely the ass who invented the first religion ought to be the first ass damned
    Faith is believing in that which I know ain't so.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob
    I hadn't seen that part. One kick does hardly a beating make. And he will take his lumps for it as he should.

b.b.
    You say one kick does not a beating but putting one finger tip on a cop and you are charged with assault. I really doubt that the cop will get punished for his actions he will probably be suspended with pay for a couple weeks and then the internal review board will find the cop's actions justified and he will go back on the beat.

Wow that would be punishment he gets a vacation for 2 weeks with pay and then has to go back to work. You may think I am a bit cynical but I have seen crap like this happen time and time again and nothing ever comes of it except for very rare occasions like Rodney King.

2 + 2 = 5

Ah

More Cops gone wild...God, don't people on their forces across the country that police, all field police have PTSD, and they should have a work job like the Fire Departments 4 days on, 3 days off; does helps with the stress levels.

Also, people ought to know who becomes cops. Not all Men/women but a grate deal of them are bully type people. I know a few Cops, and they rather punch you out then ask questions to them its a wast of their time.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLBAGS
    AWWW poor baby criminal who could have killed MY family by being a coward and running from the Police. Give me a break. You don't think he derserved a kick or two to the head? Again, he got off easy. Try pulling a knife on me, Ill shoot ya.

Gun control is always hitting your target.

They took down the video
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Thread Information