Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feds Accuse Student Of "Terror and Espionage" For Talking About Constitution

Thumbs down Feds Accuse Student Of "Terror and Espionage" For Talking About Constitution

Seems DumbFounded was right when he said our country is lost already if the following is any indicater !! I wonder how much more live protest and activism I dare take part in ??

A student of a large bible college in east Texas was accused by federal agents of committing an "act of terror and espionage" after he gave a talk to a group of Boy Scouts in which he encouraged them to educate themselves about the U.S. constitution.

Jeff, who wishes to remain anonymous at present, is a student of the college and an interim pastor of a small church in Mount Vernon, Texas. He appeared today as a guest on the Alex Jones Show to relate what took place.

As part of his duties as an advisor in the college office, Jeff was tasked with the role of giving a short speech and a tour to a group of Boy Scouts that were visiting the college, with a focus on how patriotism and liberty are emphasized in the teaching style of the university.

Jeff said he told the boys, "It's going to be you who is going to take this country and either make or break it - you need to get back to your constitution, you need to get to know your bill of rights and you need to stand up for them."

Jeff also mentioned that the freedoms enumerated in the bill of rights were fast being usurped by the government and he briefly talked about the USA Patriot Act.

"I said they're stripping us of what we know to be America, what you need to do is re-orient yourself to the constitution because that is the very founding basis of our government and it is the supreme law of the land," he added.

The next day Jeff was called into the main administrative office of the university where he was met by college officials and two men wearing dark suits and sunglasses who did not identify themselves. A state trooper was also guarding the door to make sure everyone stayed inside the office.

Jeff was asked by the men if he talked to the Boy Scouts about the constitution the previous day. Jeff was then shown a transcript of what he said and asked to fill in the blanks.

"I saw the transcript of what I said and every word that those boys had said," stated Jeff.

Jeff speculated that the recording of his talk with the Boy Scouts may have been made by a scout master who looked like a Marine that was taking the tour with Jeff.

After asking the men where they were from, Jeff was told he was committing "acts of terror and espionage" by talking to the Boy Scouts about the constitution and the bill of rights.

Jeff was unable to ascertain exactly where the feds were from but university officials later indicated that DHS (Department of Homeland Security) and the FBI were involved.

Jeff said that the two men told him, "If you say anything, do anything, continue to talk about these kind of things, we can have your head on a silver platter and the University's head on a silver platter and all the programs they've got going on."

Jeff said that a high level college official who was present during the meeting, himself an ex-Marine Vietnam veteran, was extremely nervous and "shaking" as Jeff was being lectured by the two men.

"I went to my room and I broke down in tears," said Jeff after the meeting was finished, "That's it - our country's gone," he added.

Much more on the subject and an audio link to Jeffs interview at http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...eds_accuse.htm

Looks like Hell is at the doorstep.

Post A Note On The Audio With Jeff.

Poor Alex is very vocal and ranting at times and you can skip ahead to the actual interview at the 26 minute mark. Alex is even hard for me to listen to for any length of time. Guess the ground in get down and dirty truth is hard to deal with actually !!

Quote Originally Posted by gonerail
    Seems DumbFounded was right when he said our country is lost already if the following is any indicater !! I wonder how much more live protest and activism I dare take part in ??

A student of a large bible college in east Texas was accused by federal agents of committing an "act of terror and espionage" after he gave a talk to a group of Boy Scouts in which he encouraged them to educate themselves about the U.S. constitution.

Jeff, who wishes to remain anonymous at present, is a student of the college and an interim pastor of a small church in Mount Vernon, Texas. He appeared today as a guest on the Alex Jones Show to relate what took place.

As part of his duties as an advisor in the college office, Jeff was tasked with the role of giving a short speech and a tour to a group of Boy Scouts that were visiting the college, with a focus on how patriotism and liberty are emphasized in the teaching style of the university.

Jeff said he told the boys, "It's going to be you who is going to take this country and either make or break it - you need to get back to your constitution, you need to get to know your bill of rights and you need to stand up for them."

Jeff also mentioned that the freedoms enumerated in the bill of rights were fast being usurped by the government and he briefly talked about the USA Patriot Act.

"I said they're stripping us of what we know to be America, what you need to do is re-orient yourself to the constitution because that is the very founding basis of our government and it is the supreme law of the land," he added.

The next day Jeff was called into the main administrative office of the university where he was met by college officials and two men wearing dark suits and sunglasses who did not identify themselves. A state trooper was also guarding the door to make sure everyone stayed inside the office.

Jeff was asked by the men if he talked to the Boy Scouts about the constitution the previous day. Jeff was then shown a transcript of what he said and asked to fill in the blanks.

"I saw the transcript of what I said and every word that those boys had said," stated Jeff.

Jeff speculated that the recording of his talk with the Boy Scouts may have been made by a scout master who looked like a Marine that was taking the tour with Jeff.

After asking the men where they were from, Jeff was told he was committing "acts of terror and espionage" by talking to the Boy Scouts about the constitution and the bill of rights.

Jeff was unable to ascertain exactly where the feds were from but university officials later indicated that DHS (Department of Homeland Security) and the FBI were involved.

Jeff said that the two men told him, "If you say anything, do anything, continue to talk about these kind of things, we can have your head on a silver platter and the University's head on a silver platter and all the programs they've got going on."

Jeff said that a high level college official who was present during the meeting, himself an ex-Marine Vietnam veteran, was extremely nervous and "shaking" as Jeff was being lectured by the two men.

"I went to my room and I broke down in tears," said Jeff after the meeting was finished, "That's it - our country's gone," he added.

Much more on the subject and an audio link to Jeffs interview at http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...eds_accuse.htm

Looks like Hell is at the doorstep.

Course' this story would never have been covered by the corporate media,
    maybe not even by Olberman on MSNBC

Think of all of the people out there who have been threatened;Interrogated and intimidated for publicly (and privately) speaking and writing how our freedoms have been usurped

In a SICK ironic way-

Americans have been intimidated and punished for excercising the very freedoms the Feds swore an oath to protect!

That's why Raoul Duke was so right on that "patriotism" is a meaningless word.

Its as if every single tiny little expression of "dissent" has to be stamped out like a spark-Before it becomes a raging fire

Ironic that dissent is possibly the most sincere expression of pride in one's nation;Pointing out repression of our freedoms while others denounce protestors (or calm, rational speakers and writers)
    as "unAmerican" and "unpatriotic"

This is NO different than agents of the Stasi, Russia, nazi Germany, fascist Italy, China, North Korea-No different than government agents of other fascist regimes kicking the little guy in the head if they "dare" to speak up about abuses

"Duh...Hee hee hee...Fascism could NEVER happen in the United States! Jeeeeesus and our guvernment pertects all of us!! Stoopid commie liberals!"

And a lot of people believe that the United States is magically immune from fascism!

Its nearly impossible (for me) to be optimistic based on the trends I've observed.

Hell. I'd LOVE to see things go back to "normal" or just "get better" but as usual,
    the malovelent few have decided the fate of the
    "ignorant many" or "the sheep"

Thanks for the story, Gonerail.
    Course' this guy's on the "no-fly list" and I'm sure that his life has become much more difficult and that he has stopped giving speeches on the theft of our liberties
    because
    Its just not..."American."

Wonder what rotten, low-life, power-drunk piece of crap heard about this Pastor's speech and ordered Federal agents to "put him in his place?"

Stories like this are why I KNOW that protesting simply affords the government a chance to add MORE "terrorist suspects" to its growing "NATIONAL SECURITY" database of citizens who are....
    UNAMERICAN!

Looks like the government has done a great job bullying people who "threaten" their goals to keep this a "free country" and "the model of democracy"

Hypocritical, petty, hateful, greedy bas-ards...

This nation has NEARLY done a full 360
    on The Bill Of Rights.

Give it time.

As long as those Halliburton "camps" exist
    As long as that city-sized U.S. embassy and huge bases in Iraq stand
    As Blackwater grows in strength daily
    As war drums CONTINUE beating towards Iran
    As long as the corporate media omits, twists and hides the truth
    As long as our infrastructure and economy continue to crumble
    As long as federally-licenced THUGS push around (and kill) harmless Americans who love their nation
    and on and on and on-

I just can't "look on the bright side"

Like being trapped in a burning building, near death,
    yet smiling and laughing,

"wow, its getting a little hot in here. Better turn on the air conditioning."
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

And to think, many thought 911 was an inside job

qu1nn
    Forget who is telling you the information.
    Look at the big picture. Look at multiple sources ... and hopefully you will see a pattern

People getting harassed for discussing the Constitution.
    1) the founding document of America
    2) no more free speech

History is repeating.

People need to get your heads out of your A$$, stop watching the alphabet controlled news network, look to some outside sources (not just Alex Jones either - as he does get quite annoying)

qu1nn

Im hoping you'll excuse me, but I feel that I'm needing the information from a source that's a bit more credible.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

qu1nn
    Run 4 it

Please provide a list of credible news sources for us.

qu1nn

4 major networks, any of the wire services (AP, Reuters, McClatchy), Time, Newsweek, etc.

PrisonPlanet has some fairly serious agendae bents. I'm not saying they're lying, but I've found it tends to leave out inconvenient context and information as frequently as WorldNut does.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

It's just that an anonymous guy, from an anonymous school, claims he received an undocumented visit from an unknown government agency. This all told on a radio show notorious for its advocation of conspiracy theory and drama, and repeated on a website known to have an anti-government agenda.

Again, I won't point a finger and say anyone is flat-out lying, but you gotta admit that it doesn't exactly sound like firm journalism. I'd be just as suspicious if a story like this came out praising the government (in fact I'm just as suspicious of ANYTHING this administration says).
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Simply looking at the kooks that believe this story is enough for me to discount it.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    Simply looking at the kooks that believe this story is enough for me to discount it.

lol....gonerearail,dumb,troofy,and quinn......there's four of a kind,huh??...

Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    It's just that an anonymous guy, from an anonymous school, claims he received an undocumented visit from an unknown government agency. This all told on a radio show notorious for its advocation of conspiracy theory and drama, and repeated on a website known to have an anti-government agenda.

Again, I won't point a finger and say anyone is flat-out lying, but you gotta admit that it doesn't exactly sound like firm journalism. I'd be just as suspicious if a story like this came out praising the government (in fact I'm just as suspicious of ANYTHING this administration says).
    Firm journalism is found on "Project Uncensored's" website and their annual books of news stories that "somehow" just weren't carried by the corporate media

In fact, ANY "progressive," "liberal" talk show host, writer or columnist that "forgets" to direct their audience to Project Uncensored's website (at least twice a week)
    are not "true" progressives because of all the seemingly (and REAL) whacko nutcase sites out there,
    Project Uncensored is REAL JOURNALISM backed by REAL FACTS, an anathema to the mainstream, corporate "newsources" on the telly!!

Hey! As much as Alex Jones brings up some GREAT news, he either intentionally or unintentionally acts like a manic maniac at times which doesn't help getting the truth out as a "credibility issue"

"The Buffalo Beast" named Alex Jones one of the "50 or 100 Worst Americans" or "People" in last year's (or two years back) list because of the simple fact
    with all of the secrets Jone's uncovers and broadcasts, "why is he still alive?"

(Unless he's working for the govt as a bizarre misinformation source)

Think that Jones MEANS well, but WHY hasn't some of his close associates spoken to him about his often rabid way of covering serious stories?

'Coast To Coast's' George Nouri and other hosts must not be deemed a "threat" by the Federal govt for reasons unknown to me.

Project Uncensored:
    Check it out, Run4it.
    Sure there are a few dozen other major credible news sites to be found on the web, but Project Uncensored's as factual and informative as I've seen so far.

Olberman's great, but hardly BEGINS to touch upon the issues mainstream brown-nosers won't carry and Olberman continues to live because I guess he "doesn't pose a serious threat" to the Federal government.

Sure.
    MSNBC has no serious corporate-government ownership, sponsors or other close ties to the government-corporate demons running amok in D.C. and across America!
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Never use 30 words when 3,000 will do.

Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    4 major networks, any of the wire services (AP, Reuters, McClatchy), Time, Newsweek, etc.

PrisonPlanet has some fairly serious agendae bents. I'm not saying they're lying, but I've found it tends to leave out inconvenient context and information as frequently as WorldNut does.
    run , you forgot Al Jazeera , even they're more credible............
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Winfield is such a clown !! Har Har

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information