Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Video Of Police Beating Incident

Exclusive Video Of Police Beating Incident

that should learn em!! wonder how the person they shot feels.probably not half as bad. they got off easy. of course cops will get suspended/fired, thats the PC thing to do. wonder where the guns were? on the suspects? need more details than the far away video. cant see suspects hands at all. it doesnt look good for the cops....but i cant feel bad for people who shoot at others and run.
    Mark Twain:
    Surely the ass who invented the first religion ought to be the first ass damned
    Faith is believing in that which I know ain't so.

The cops were pissed off becasue another cop got shot 2 days before.
    These 3 guys only had minor drug infractions possibly aggrivated assault charges. They were NOT the ones who shot the cop.
    One who shot the cop was killed at the incident another was picked up a short time later and the 3rd guy is still on the loose.

The comissioner is saying the officers are stressed and have high anxiety from working 12hr shifts.
    The Sheriffs here work 12hr shifts and some Buffalo work at least that and not one of them say it in anyway effects their job preformance.
    Last edited by GG716; May 7th, 2008 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GG716
    The cops were pissed off becasue another cop got shot 2 days before.
    These 3 guys only had minor drug infractions.

The comissioner is saying the officers are stressed and have high anxiety from working 12hr shifts.
    The Sheriffs here work 12hr shifts and some Buffalo work at least that and not one of them say it in anyway effects their job preformance.
    hmm, thought it said they were chasing shooting suspects. my bad
    Mark Twain:

Why doesn't the public understand that their police force, from town, city to county, state to federal are there to protect them and that every single police officer takes all of their personal issues and leaves them home
    When an officer comes to work, they are more than human, using judgement far surpassing that of armchair cops,
    so if a police officer beats the living sh-t out of anyone, including a 97-year-old lady or pushes over a quadrapalegic in a wheelchair
    just remember,
    the perp ALWAYS asks for it
    and the cop is doing their job

that SCUMBAG in NYS that was shot by the officer 37 times, the officer who was EXONERATED of all guilt,
    that SCUMBAG had a rocket launcher, so the officer was left with no option but to shoot the guy fulla holes, like a big chunk of Swiss Cheese!

Sick of these cop-haters who will do ANYTHING do malign, mar, tarnish, stain, belittle, disrespect police officers

And this video was doctored!
    Some cop-hater used bootleg software to make the officer look like the "bad guy."

Believe me, the scumbucket who took this doctored "police brutality" video is going to get his ass kicked so bad, by er, someone...That he won't be able to sit down for a year!!!

Pay the police like your immortal soul depends on it
    (Or we'll look the other way while you're getting mugged, murdered or mutilated)

Sick and tired of clowns picking on cops!!
    -What about those evil Amish and their
    phoney "peaceful ways?"

Pick on firemen, or paramedics why dontcha?

And why does the media have to even bother reporting these fabricated stories about police using excess force?

I thought the corporate media told ONLY the truth and
    "news stories" about bad cops are just that-
    STORIES;Fiction.

So next time you read or hear about
    "police brutality," hell-

Even if you see some guy on crutches getting maced, tasered and beaten by cops for no reason right in front of you-
    remember

Its all a conspiracy to make cops look bad.

Why? I don't know.

The police are professionals who serve the public interest and if you don't accept that,
    then take a damned time machine back to nazi Germany and you'll see REAL police brutality by the SS!!!

Ungrateful buncha jerks, spreading lies about cops!!!
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded
    Why doesn't the public understand that their police force, from town, city to county, state to federal are there to protect them and that every single police officer takes all of their personal issues and leaves them home
    When an officer comes to work, they are more than human, using judgement far surpassing that of armchair cops,
    so if a police officer beats the living sh-t out of anyone, including a 97-year-old lady or pushes over a quadrapalegic in a wheelchair
    just remember,
    the perp ALWAYS asks for it
    and the cop is doing their job

that SCUMBAG in NYS that was shot by the officer 37 times, the officer who was EXONERATED of all guilt,
    that SCUMBAG had a rocket launcher, so the officer was left with no option but to shoot the guy fulla holes, like a big chunk of Swiss Cheese!

Sick of these cop-haters who will do ANYTHING do malign, mar, tarnish, stain, belittle, disrespect police officers

And this video was doctored!
    Some cop-hater used bootleg software to make the officer look like the "bad guy."

Believe me, the scumbucket who took this doctored "police brutality" video is going to get his ass kicked so bad, by er, someone...That he won't be able to sit down for a year!!!

Pay the police like your immortal soul depends on it
    (Or we'll look the other way while you're getting mugged, murdered or mutilated)

Sick and tired of clowns picking on cops!!
    -What about those evil Amish and their
    phoney "peaceful ways?"

Pick on firemen, or paramedics why dontcha?

And why does the media have to even bother reporting these fabricated stories about police using excess force?

I thought the corporate media told ONLY the truth and
    "news stories" about bad cops are just that-
    STORIES;Fiction.

So next time you read or hear about
    "police brutality," hell-

Even if you see some guy on crutches getting maced, tasered and beaten by cops for no reason right in front of you-
    remember

Its all a conspiracy to make cops look bad.

Why? I don't know.

The police are professionals who serve the public interest and if you don't accept that,
    then take a damned time machine back to nazi Germany and you'll see REAL police brutality by the SS!!!

Ungrateful buncha jerks, spreading lies about cops!!!
    Wow, you have all this built up inside? Glad you have a place to let it out. I would never stick up for either side without being there....I would first defend the cops before the other side (not that im defending anybody). It definatly looks bad. Who said they were set up? i must be missing a lot to this or some are seeing a lot more than me in the video.
    Mark Twain:

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLBAGS
    Wow, you have all this built up inside? Glad you have a place to let it out. I would never stick up for either side without being there....I would first defend the cops before the other side (not that im defending anybody). It definatly looks bad. Who said they were set up? i must be missing a lot to this or some are seeing a lot more than me in the video.
    you have to understand,tool.....DF HATES cops!!!...

until he needs one...

And cops wonder why people use derogatory names for them (i.e. pigs).
    If you walk around in a forest with your eyes closed you will eventually walk in to a tree.

2 + 2 = 5

Jesus died for your sins I do it for your mere entertainment dollar (Doug Stanhope)

Quote Originally Posted by Slim.fsp

a quote from the southern tier's #1 cop hater....

(i'm guessing every time he's been arrested...it was NOT his fault....)

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    you have to understand,tool.....DF HATES cops!!!...

until he needs one...
    its sooo easy to hate cops. They are always in the public, always being filmed (now days). Video tape any other public service job....or any job 24/7. I know its hard to believe cops are human (because of what they go out and do everyday) but they are. They screw up, have emotions, and get stressed out. they have to balance a job and family too under a lot more stress than most jobs. And most wouldnt want it any other way. Imagine having a job that you can't go home and talk to your wife about because she would never let you go back. Coppers see things that they never talk about (because people would think somthing is wrong with you if you talk about a babys head being slammed by their father) unless they seek help from a shrink (and you know how that would look). Ive said it before, If you want robots doing law enforcement you have every right to bitch, but Ill take humans, all there flaws and mistakes included. Again if you want an easy target to attack, cops will be there for you. Just try to put yourself in their shoes ( Good luck, cause not everybody could do what these guys, and girls now days, do).
    Mark Twain:

Quote Originally Posted by Slim.fsp
    do you know the orgin or that term?
    Mark Twain:

Ill help ya, it really isnt offensive...but cops like the public to think so. Read the book Animal Farm, Pigs were the authoritarian group. Kinda simple.
    Patience Integrity Guts
    Mark Twain:

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    a quote from the southern tier's #1 cop hater....

(i'm guessing every time he's been arrested...it was NOT his fault....)
    BPP you are sounding like a broken record with the "whom ever hates cops.." I do not like the police but I do like the idea of protection and peace officers but the cops of today are not keeping the peace they are used as revenue generation and as the ruling classes thugs.

P.S. I have never been arrested, maybe you should get facts before you make judgments.
    If you walk around in a forest with your eyes closed you will eventually walk in to a tree.

2 + 2 = 5

Jesus died for your sins I do it for your mere entertainment dollar (Doug Stanhope)

Quote Originally Posted by GG716
    Yea, but how many days a week are they working 12 hour days? Plus I don't remember either the Sheriff's or the BPD having three of their own shot or killed in the past year.

That can cause a bit of stress...

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLBAGS
    Read the book Animal Farm, Pigs were the authoritarian group. Kinda simple.
    Patience Integrity Guts
    I think it's the authoritarian part that turns people off to cops. I know I've run across more than a few with a power complex.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information