Thread: The Nazis at It again. NYNUTS

The Nazis at It again. NYNUTS

I saw this story on the news last night,get a load of this crap.The Nazis who belog to this group NYNUTS,they dont want a cap they want chumps like you and I to keep paying. Tell em to go P up a rope.

Media Releases ENTER | ADVANCED SEARCH Home Media Relations
    - Media Relations Home- ArchivePrinter Friendly | E-Mail to a Friend
    Why would we jeopardize New York's progress in public education with arbitrary tax caps?
    NYSUT Media Relations - January 29, 2008

Education Week just announced that New York state leads the nation in education standards, quality tests and accountability. The national experts at Education Trust cited New York's progress in closing the gap for children in poverty. New York leads the nation in the prestigious Intel science competition. We lead the nation in AP and SAT participation. Test scores are rising, students are working to higher standards than ever before and voters last spring approved 95 percent of school budgets - the highest rate in state history.

Why would we jeopardize this progress with arbitrary tax caps?

Research shows they erode local control, dismantle strong district programs and penalize the poorest communities.

New York's students are learning - don't cap their futures.

I think we need to cap these bastards,here is a link to the Nazi web site NYNUTS

http://www.nysut.org

Maybe someday they all can be as dumb as you, eh?
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke

David you have never met a tax you didn't like! You hammer an cycle people amaze me lets take more from the folks right David?

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    David you have never met a tax you didn't like! You hammer an cycle people amaze me lets take more from the folks right David?
    I rest my case.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They have to cap it. What do you want? $5000 a year in school taxes to just live in your home?

I didn't mind paying about 2800 a year when I purchased my home really. Seemed fair for what I paid... Now I'm paying over $5300 or so. Now I feel screwed.

The sad part is that the money is there and the burden could/should be a little less on property taxes. Somewhere between 80%-90% of a school budget is mandated by the state, federal government and other staples the school cannot function without (i.e bargaining agreements, maintenance, insurance etc.) The problem is the state and, especially, the federal government are all about mandates, but not so much about the money for said mandates. Think about all the money we spend on a lost and pointless war in Iraq? If a fraction of that went into education, you could probably get rid of the property levy for schools.

I rest my case.

David you and the rest of the commie libs are loving the screwing we are getting arent you ? I rest my case, why are you so averse to cutting taxes in this state ? Just who do you work for ? Oh I forgot,you are a chump

It's hammer and sickle, moron.

You know what I love? It's almost as if you were a child just typing for the sake of hearing the keyboard click-clack away. Nothing meaningful, barely coherent. It's entertaining. Once I realized you have nothing intelligent to say or offer to any conversation, you've become the funniest thing I've read on this message. If it's real parody, keep it up. You're doing a great job. If you are being serious. . . Well, I'll laugh at you anyways.

It's hammer and sickle, moron.

You know what I love? It's almost as if you were a child just typing for the sake of hearing the keyboard click-clack away. Nothing meaningful, barely coherent. It's entertaining. Once I realized you have nothing intelligent to say or offer to any conversation, you've become the funniest thing I've read on this message. If it's real parody, keep it up. You're doing a great job. If you are being serious. . . Well, I'll laugh at you anyways.
    David David my boy,Any where a left wing wack like you goes I will be there,after all Its my job. David you wish you were me

Thread Information