The Buffalo Bills can thank me for their 34-31 come from behind win over the Patriots Sunday. I am in a fantasy pick-em league and I had picked the Bills to beat the Patriots on Thursday. Then today after thinking about it during Mass (I know, shame on me) I came home and reversed my pick. That’s why I was never a gambler; whatever I pick the opposite happens.

Seriously, the Bills victory was a thing of beauty. The kind of victory that helps take the sting out of 15 straight defeats. When the Bills started their comeback suddenly it was the Patriots who looked snakebite.

Tom Brady looked like he was tossing scrimmage passes against a Div III college team in the first quarter. The Bills defenders were three steps behind on most receptions and Brady had enough time to eat a sandwich. This did not look like a day in which the Bills could mount a comeback, especially against a Belichick team.

For starters, as good as Fitzpatrick has played, Fred Jackson has taken his game to another level. Jackson seems to get faster the farther down field he runs and he gave the Patriots fits all day. Fitzpatrick overcame an early interception, which was not his fault, and looked masterful for the rest of the day. Both individuals flourishing due to an improved offensive line.
Read the Full Story on www.allsportswny.com