Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AmeriCorps used as a political pawn!

Unregistered

AmeriCorps used as a political pawn!

AmeriCorps continues to be used as a political pawn! No matter what ridiculous information and misleading crap is said about AmeriCorps, the work of the program is so minimized by ignorant people. From the days of Chris Walsh to the 3.5 months of Wally Piotrowski the program deserve respect. I hope Mr. Lazzaro gets it out of this backwards town as soon as he is able.

Quote Originally Posted by Historygirl
    AmeriCorps continues to be used as a political pawn! No matter what ridiculous information and misleading crap is said about AmeriCorps, the work of the program is so minimized by ignorant people. From the days of Chris Walsh to the 3.5 months of Wally Piotrowski the program deserve respect. I hope Mr. Lazzaro gets it out of this backwards town as soon as he is able.
    I agree with you in one respect - the Americorp members deserve respect, not the leader. Its too bad they had to sell their souls to the devil to keep their jobs. I have nothing bad to say about the program because its true function is community service and teaching young people job skills, etc, but when its run by a bully and power hungry leader then the program suffers. Too bad Wally wouldn't fire Mark and put someone in his place who has integrity and true commitment to his members and staff. Then we could ALL be proud of Americorp. History Girl - take your head out of the sand and learn something from the web site.

Mr. Lazzara has created his own problems. He is as bad as an old lady, (as the saying goes) gossiping each and every day. It's getting sickening. He even admits that he is not a good manager. Who does he report to anyway? Does he report to anyone?

He runs down everyone.....watch your back, historygirl...you may be next. You will soon feel the knife turn in your back like many, many people that used to work for him. Fine dedicated employees..what a shame he is allowed to do that. By the way just how many lawsuits and how many tax dollars went into settlements due to him being a poor manager anyway?

Disgruntled employees. Only happy when nothing done, and nothing is expected. Everything in slow motion is represented in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    Disgruntled employees. Only happy when nothing done, and nothing is expected. Everything in slow motion is represented in this thread.
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THAT POST MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THAT POST MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!
    I guess it figures you would not understand it.

Unregistered

Lacking Employees

I guess it figures you would not understand it.
    My sources tell me that all the lacking employees are out of the AmeriCorps.

Manny, you apparently have a chip on your shoulder because of the recent events surrounding the Burchfield Center. Couple that with your post regarding Wally, and one can draw the conclusion that you stand to lose something from the Town's actions. You have claimed not to be Mark Lazzara or Josh Randle. Yet, based on your writings, you seem to have a vindictive tone that would indicate otherwise. Perhaps I am wrong, and your are simply a shill for them, his daughter, or someone else who stands to lose a great deal. Mark, and his ilk. were quite content during the Clark years, when he drew most of the citizens ire, or covered for the goings on at the Burchfield. Now that the spotlight has shifted, you seem distraught with the lighting crew. Instead of attempting to distract everyone with insults, hyperbole, and such, tell the truth as to real effect Mark Lazzara's ouster will have on you.

Speaking as a tax paying citizen of West Seneca, I for one will be glad to Mark and his crew pack-up and leave. Maybe he'll get so pissed off that he'll resign from the school board as well.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    Manny, you apparently have a chip on your shoulder because of the recent events surrounding the Burchfield Center. Couple that with your post regarding Wally, and one can draw the conclusion that you stand to lose something from the Town's actions. You have claimed not to be Mark Lazzara or Josh Randle. Yet, based on your writings, you seem to have a vindictive tone that would indicate otherwise. Perhaps I am wrong, and your are simply a shill for them, his daughter, or someone else who stands to lose a great deal. Mark, and his ilk. were quite content during the Clark years, when he drew most of the citizens ire, or covered for the goings on at the Burchfield. Now that the spotlight has shifted, you seem distraught with the lighting crew. Instead of attempting to distract everyone with insults, hyperbole, and such, tell the truth as to real effect Mark Lazzara's ouster will have on you.

Speaking as a tax paying citizen of West Seneca, I for one will be glad to Mark and his crew pack-up and leave. Maybe he'll get so pissed off that he'll resign from the school board as well.
    Psycho, I now know where you get your name, you are an armchair psychologist. To tell the truth, I have really been stressed lately, and my vindictive tone is just cover for feelings I have that the world is falling apart in a hay basket. I know you understand that this is not personal. You have the right to your opinions, but I am sure that you may understand that I have my right to mine. I get the impressioin you did not read what I wrote to you earlier, or completely discounted it. Frankly, this is getting a little repetitive.

I agree. Keep posting your opinions. I don't know that the town is backwards as much as it got sucked into voting in some backwards thinking politicos.

Unregistered

backwards politicos leadership

I agree. Keep posting your opinions. I don't know that the town is backwards as much as it got sucked into voting in some backwards thinking politicos.
    Amen - yet backwards politicos leadership or the lack there of, makes a backwards town.

Psycho, I now know where you get your name, you are an armchair psychologist. To tell the truth, I have really been stressed lately, and my vindictive tone is just cover for feelings I have that the world is falling apart in a hay basket. I know you understand that this is not personal. You have the right to your opinions, but I am sure that you may understand that I have my right to mine. I get the impressioin you did not read what I wrote to you earlier, or completely discounted it. Frankly, this is getting a little repetitive.
    I never discount anything someone writes, and I apologize if it came across that way.

I will take you at your word, that you have no ties to the entities in question. But I still wonder where all your hostility, toward Wally in particular, stems from. I am not saying that I am a fan, but he hasn't really done anything on such a grand scale to invoke this much anger.

As for the state of our world, America in particular, I agree, we have a problem that the "leaders" don't seem to get.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    I never discount anything someone writes, and I apologize if it came across that way.

I will take you at your word, that you have no ties to the entities in question. But I still wonder where all your hostility, toward Wally in particular, stems from. I am not saying that I am a fan, but he hasn't really done anything on such a grand scale to invoke this much anger.

As for the state of our world, America in particular, I agree, we have a problem that the "leaders" don't seem to get.

I agree with everything you said, except I do not take Manuel at his/her word.

Quote Originally Posted by be true to yourself
    I agree with everything you said, except I do not take Manuel at his/her word.
    You may not like me, but I am true to my words. I have not lied, and you can take me at my word that I will speak out about WP for as long as it takes.
    People engage in politics, they are fair game for anything. Hell, you can even make up stuff about them.

Thumbs down

You may not like me, but I am true to my words. I have not lied, and you can take me at my word that I will speak out about WP for as long as it takes.
    People engage in politics, they are fair game for anything. Hell, you can even make up stuff about them.
    sounds like you probably do that daily, rather than speak the truth. I feel sad for those employees that work for you...and beleive you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information